Sunday, June 9, 2013

30 Day June Blog Challenge- Day 9: My Future



Today's post for the blogging challenge is how you hope your future will be like.

I hope that my future is happy

I hope my future is healthy

I hope I have a job that makes me feel good about myself

I hope that David and I are together for the rest of our lives

I hope that our future babies to grow up happy and healthy

I hope that we have money to be able to live like normal people

I just want a normal, happy and calm life

 http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-K35VflSX8CA/UaoclZrclBI/AAAAAAAAKg4/NZ-EDWUUf6c/s1600/blog-challenge.png

7 comments:

  1. I think that is a great list of hopes! I hope you get it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great list of things for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! New follower from the collective blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's to normal, healthy, and calm!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)