Hey guys! I have, yet again, another review on a Valentia product. I hope you aren't getting tired of me talking about Valentia, because their products are just that good! Today's review is on their Royal Rose Hydrating Serum, and it has definitely been a staple in my morning routine lately!
According to Valentia, this serum will:
- Deeply moisturize skin
- Provide antioxidant protection
- Soothe & nourish dry skin
- Smooth skin tone & texture
- Boost skin radiance
Some of the key ingredients are:
- Rose Damascena: One of the most nourishing and skin friendly natural oils, providing balance, moisture, and a variety of vitamins and minerals to the skin.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B): This potent vitamin has been clinically proven to fade away hyperpigmentation, sun spots, and acne..
- Rosehip Seed Oil: Naturally rich in Vitamins C & A, these essential fatty acids work quickly to lock in skin's moisture.
- Evening Primrose Oil: Provides light, non-oily moisture to the skin, never clogging or irritating the skin.
- Bearberry: Reduces melanin production, thereby lightening the skin, revealing a brighter complexion.
- Lavender: Heals the skin, treating pimples, wounds, and sores.
What I first love about this serum is that it doesn't smell overly like roses. I'm not the biggest fan of rose scented products, to be honest, because they normally give me a headache. This smells like a combination of rose and lavender, which I so appreciate. Now I've mentioned on here before that my skin has been going crazy lately. With the weather being warm one day, then freezing the next, my skin doesn't know whether it should be its normal oily self, or drier than the Sahara Desert. Most days, it's more on the dry side and this serum has helped tremendously in balancing it out! In the morning after cleansing and toning, I apply two pumps of this serum all over my face and neck. I finish off my routine, and I feel like my skin is so much more balanced throughout the day when using this, versus something else. I can't say how well this helps with pimples, as my skin has been surprisingly clear lately. Hydration-wise, I absolutely love this and find it well worth the $35 price tag.
You can find this product here on Amazon or on their website. I really think this serum is fantastic if you need that extra hydration in your skin. It hasn't clogged my pores or made me break out either, which is a plus!
What are some serums you enjoy?