Wednesday, March 2, 2016

February 2016 Empties


Hey guys! So I finally decided to start up my YouTube channel again, and I filmed my empties for February. If you're interested in checking out the video, hopefully you can click on the video above, but if not, click here! Also, while you're there, remember to give the video a thumbs up and subscribe!

Products mentioned in the video:

- Bath & Body Works 3-wick Candles in Strawberry Rhubarb Marmalade and Mahogany Teakwood. Loved the Strawberry Rhubarb Marmalade, but not a fan of the Mahogany Teakwood. My husband loves it though, so we usually pick one up for him

- Bath & Body Works Coconut Body Lotion: I don't like B&BW body products so I'm glad this is gone. 

- Bath & Body Works Anti-bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap in Spice Kissed Pumpkin: I'm finally realizing how expensive these hand soaps are even when they're on sale. I'm trying to use up my stash of the ones I have, and then I'm finding something cheaper.

- Masque-Ology Pore Minimizing Sheet Mask: I don't know why I keep trying sheet masks. I'm always disappointed in them because they never work for me. This was in my box of samples to use, and you all know I hate wasting product. 

- Philosophy Purity Made Simple Cleanser: I love this cleanser so much more now that I'm older, but when I was a teenager I hated it! This is a great cleanser that I can use to remove every bit of makeup, even from my eyes. 

- Freeman Facial Clay Mask Mint & Lemon: I love how these masks are so inexpensive, yet effective. They last forever too, so you get your money's worth!

- Epielle Deep Cleansing Nose Strips: These work just the same as the Biore ones, so for $2 for this box, I'll keep repurchasing this brand instead. 

- Divas Never Age Hyaluronic Acid Serum: I reviewed this here, and while it did hydrate my skin, the smell of it is very overwhelming. I still used it up because like I said, I hate wasting product. 

- Amara Organics Hyaluronic Acid Serum: I reviewed this here almost a year ago, and finally used it up. This is so much better scent-wise than the Divas Never Age serum. My skin loves hyaluronic acid, so this serum is one I would consider purchasing again. 

- Bliss Naked Body Butter: This was a birthday gift from Sephora ages ago. I like this alot because it was super hydrating, but has zero scent so it doesn't interfere with perfumes or other body products. 

- Regenepure Hair & Scalp Treatment: I initially liked this at first, but now that the bottle is gone, I don't care for it. It did help with dandruff and feels cooling when using, but it doesn't help with hair loss or anything. I reviewed this back in August 2015 here.  

- Ecru Acacia Protein BB Cream: This is a BB cream for your hair, and I freaking loved this! It made my hair soft and manageable, and was just amazing. I'm tempted to buy a full size, but have a hoard of hair products to use up. 

- Garnier Fructis Fortifying Deep Conditioner: Loved this stuff so much and I'm sad it's gone. I don't think they make this product anymore either. 

- Garnier Olia Brilliant Color in 4.0 Dark Brown: Love Garnier hair color, and the Olia line is fantastic. I received this from Crowdtap and love the color they sent me. 

- Colgate Cavity Protection Toothpaste: Just a regular toothpaste that my husband and I used up. I used this at night because I have a different toothpaste I use during the day for my sensitive teeth and gums. 

- The Body Shop Black Velvet Apricot Frosted Shimmer Lotion: I had gotten this back when I worked at The Body Shop many years ago. I don't care much for shimmery lotions, and I'm sure this has gone bad by now. 

- Sephora Daily Makeup Brush Cleaner: My favorite brush cleaner to use when I spot clean my eye brushes. It's a bit expensive, but I love it. 

Number of products used up: 18 
Total for the year: 29

What were some products you used up last month? I'd love to know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)