Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Review: Valentia Clear Lift Revitalizing Serum


*Disclosure* I received this product to review thanks to Valentia and Tomoson. All opinions are 100% honest and my own, like always!

Hi guys! I'm back with yet another product review from the brand Valentia. This time, I got to try out their Clear Lift Revitalizing Serum. You all know my love for serums, so I couldn't wait to give this a go!

According to Valentia, this serum will:

- Renew texture & tone
- Deeply moisturize
- Minimize fine lines
- Increase elasticity
- Brighten & Plumps Fine Lines
- Evens Hyperpigmentation


These are the key ingredients:

- Wakame Bioferment (Seaweed): Increases skin oxygen consumption to detoxify and boost antioxidant defense.
- Gotu Kola: Lessens the appearance of scars and increases skin firmness.
- Lactic Acid: A natural Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that increases skin cell turnover, for healthier renewed skin.
- Licorice: Lightens unwanted pigmentation and corrects skin discoloration.
- Argan Oil: Naturally rich in Vitamin E, this oil reduced water loss and protects skin's resiliency and elasticity.  


Now that I've been using this for a little while, I can say that my skin has gotten a little better. I'm still struggling with occasional dryness due to the weather change, but I've noticed the texture of my skin feeling much smoother. Lactic Acid is probably my favorite AHA as it's more gentle on the skin compared to Glycolic Acid, yet it's still effective. I only use this serum at night, since that's when I feel my skincare gets better use. It sinks into my skin very fast, which I really like, then I apply my moisturizer on top.

You can find this serum on Amazon here, for only $35. That's a great price considering you only need at most two pumps for your entire face and neck. 

What serums do you like to use?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)