Friday, June 26, 2015

Review: Caudalie Instant Detox Mask

Hello everyone! It's been a few days since my last post, and I'm sorry for that! I haven't been feeling too well lately and have just been downright exhausted. I'm trying my best to write up as many blog posts as I can, but it's proving difficult when I can only seem to manage taking pictures before I poop out again. Anyways, today's post is my review on the Caudalie Instant Detox Mask, which has been getting quite a bit of hype since it came out. 

Here is some info on the product taken from Sephora:

What it is:
A detoxifying mask that draws out accumulated toxins from clogged pores to revitalize and invigorate the complexion.

What it is formulated to do:
True rehab for the skin, this Instant Detox Mask brings life to dull, tired skin. It clears the pores of impurities and toxins, purifies from pollution, and invigorates lackluster skin. Great to use before a night out or after a stressful week, it is enriched with grape marc to detoxify, pink clay and coffee to clarify, and papaya enzymes for a boost of immediate radiance.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This product does not contain animal ingredients and is not tested on animals. Formulated without phenoxyethanol, mineral oils, and sodium laureth sulfate, it is non-photo sensitizing, noncomedogenic, and for all skin types.

Research results:
In a clinical test conducted under dermatological control over 21 days with 21 volunteers:
- 100% saw purified skin
- 100% saw a detox effect
- 95% saw tightened pores
- 90% saw refined skin texture  



I'm not really sure what to say about this mask, other than it's completely changed my skin. For the better! When you apply it and wait for it to dry, you can literally feel it pulling all the gunk out of your pores. This mask makes my skin glow like no other, my pores are significantly shrunk, and my skin just feels better overall. It costs $39 for 2.5 ounces, which is a bit pricey, but it's worth every penny to me. You don't even need to use alot of the product to get the job done. The vast majority of reviews on the Sephora site are positive, and if you have skin like mine (oily, acne-prone, large pores, sensitive) you would like it. Even with my skin being sensitive, this does not irritate me at all. There is a slight tingly sensation when it's applied, but it goes away after a minute or two. 

I can't recommend this mask enough! Definitely give it a try if you feel your skin needs a good deep clean.

Have you tried this mask yet? If so, what do you think of it?

Also, remember to check out my Summer Blog Sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)