Monday, June 1, 2015

May 2015 Favorites

Hi everyone! I'm sorry again for the lack of posts, but life got in the way a bit. I officially was finished work on the 30th, so my plan is to post as much as I can here. I'm hoping to do 4-5 posts a week until I can get into a set routine. Anyways, today I'm going to be sharing my favorites for May. There aren't too many, but the few I have, I've really been loving.


I know I talked about Bioderma in a previous favorites, but it really is amazing! It gets off all my makeup without leaving any traces behind, and it's so incredibly gentle on my skin. I have sensitive eyes and even with eye makeup removers that say they won't burn or sting, they still do for me. Bioderma does not and it's just an amazing product. I want to do a full review on this at some point. 

Next up is The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser. This stuff is amazing at filling in your pores before makeup, and it's helped a ton with keeping my oily skin pretty calm. I would never use this as just a moisturizer, but it's an excellent primer.

I won the Belif Moisturizing and Firming Eye Cream in an Instagram giveaway, and I've been so impressed. It's very thick and moisturizing, but it doesn't leave a greasy feeling around my eyes. When I consistently use this, my eyes start looking so much better. I have a few different eye products I'm rotating through, but this one is probably my favorite nighttime eye cream. 

I put off trying the Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask for ages and bought it quite a bit ago. I was having an issue with my lips in May, I think I may have had an allergic reaction to something, but nothing was making it go away. I was getting frustrated until I remembered I had this. This stuff cleared it up in a couple days and made my lips look and feel so much better. 

My last favorite is the Pop Pouty Pop Crayon in the shade Coral Crush. This came in a previous Ipsy bag and I would pull it out occasionally then switch to something else. In May, this was basically all I used. It's such a pretty color too, and I always got a ton of compliments while wearing it. It's definitely a good Spring/Summer shade.

What were some of your favorites in May?

3 comments:

  1. That Pop lip crayon is fantastic! It's the perfect bold pink coral for pale skin (in my opinion)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree 100%! It's great for pale skin!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)