Sunday, May 26, 2013

Sunday Social


 Sunday Social


 Today's Sunday Social is all about Summer!

1. Best Summer memory as a kid?
I always liked when my great-grandparents took my younger brother and I to the beach. We usually went to Rehoboth Beach in Delaware. I remember one time when we were on the boardwalk getting these frozen slushie treats and I looked out into the ocean and I saw a bunch of dolphins jumping. It was pretty cool to see as a kid.

2. Favorite Summer drink?
Probably a pina colada or a strawberry daiquiri :)

3. Favorite Summer TV show?
I don't have one. I don't watch much TV anymore.

4. Best outdoor Summer activity?
I'm gonna go with going to the shore. I don't get many weekends off from work, but if I do have a weekend off, hopefully I can go for a day!

5. Summer vacation essentials?
Definitely lots of sunblock! I can't really think of anything else right now. I usually make a list of what I'll need depending on where I'm going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)