Sunday, March 24, 2013

Review: Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo Spray

Hey guys! Today I'm going to be talking about probably my favorite dry shampoo of the moment. This Suave Dry Shampoo Spray has been really good to me so far, so I figured I'd do a review on it!

First off, I'm sorry for the strip of light down the middle of the bottle. I tried taking numerous pictures with and without flash and this was the best one! Anyways, this little baby is pretty awesome. I had used a John Freida dry shampoo ages ago and it did nothing for me, so I gave up until one day I was browsing through the aisles of Walmart and this popped out at me. Suave is generally a good brand for haircare, and this cost me under $3, so I thought, why not? It's only $3 so even if it sucks, it doesn't burn a hole in my pocket. For some reason, I'm the person who has to wash their hair everyday or it gets oily. I know washing your hair everyday isn't good and I've been noticing I get split ends faster if I do wash it everyday, so that's why I bought this. I've been happy with this as it takes away that oily look my hair gets by the second day. I do have one small complaint though, my hair still feels "dirty", even when I use this. It doesn't bother me a whole lot, I mainly wanted to get rid of the oily, greasy look I get and this definitely does the job. Another little complaint is that this stuff doesn't seem to last for very long. Even though I only do a few little sprays, I go through this very quickly. A positive is that it smells very nice! It's a very fresh, clean smell. This is my second bottle, but I still am on the lookout for a dry shampoo that makes my hair look and feel less dirty, and last longer, so if anyone knows of a good one, please let me know!

Also, there are still 6 more days to enter my giveaway, so check it out if you haven't yet!

Follow me on Bloglovin as well, with GFC possibly going away along with Google Reader!

Have any of you tried this dry shampoo? Any suggestions for what else I can try?

4 comments:

  1. I have not tried this dry shampoo yet, but I have been curious about it! I am a new follower from the GFC hop! I'm glad I found your blog on there because I really like it!

    eyeshadoweyeliner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I appreciate the nice comment and I'm following you back! :)

      Delete
  2. I just can't get dry shampoo to work for me. I've had a can of Batiste for over two years and one of this for a year and a half and I have yet to come close to finishing either one. They smell fantastic, but I personally need the greasy feeling to go away

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you, I need the greasy feeling to go away too, but this dry shampoo is the closest thing I found that helps mea little. Still trying to find the perfect one!

      Delete

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)