Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunday Social!

Sunday Social



This is my first time linking up with Sunday Social! I've seen other bloggers post this and I'm finally jumping on the bandwagon! I'm not sure if I'll do every single week's questions, but this week is about Spring, and I love Spring!

1. What is your favorite thing about Spring?
The weather getting warmer, getting the motivation to clean up the house, getting rid of junk, and just being happy again! Winter depresses me.

2. Favorite kind of flowers to give or receive?
None honestly. Flowers make me sneeze, so I tend not to buy any and try to stay away from them!

3. What is your favorite nail polish color?
I bought this Butter London nail polish back in winter called Primrose Hill Picnic, and it's the prettiest pink color that's perfect for spring. Haven't worn it yet, but I probably will be soon!

4. What is your favorite outdoor activity?
That's kinda tough. I'm not the biggest outdoors-y person, but I love going to Peace Valley Park and walking around the lake. The views are so beautiful, and that's also where I'm getting married in September! :)

5. Do you have any fun Spring plans?
Not that I can think of right now. My mom, my aunt and I are getting my wedding and wedding shower together, but I have no trips planned or anything. I work in retail, so I don't really have many weekends off to do things. 

This was pretty fun! I may do next weeks questions as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)