Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Urban Decay Vice Palette: Look #2

Hey all! Today I'm bringing you a quick post on another look from Urban Decay's Vice Palette. I've absolutely been loving this palette and I'm still so grateful my Dad got it for me! I did my first look and a review of this palette here if you want to take a look at it. There's also pictures closer up of the colors, but I'll be putting swatches of the colors I used in this look at the end of this post! So here's another look I came up with!

So I wanted to do a purple-y look to bring out the little bit of green I have in my eyes and the very first thing I did was prime my eyes with Urban Decay's Primer Potion, like I always do. I then took the color Provocateur and put that all over my lids, just up to the crease. Then I took the color Rapture and put that on the outer third of my lids and blended it into my crease. The last color I took was Vice and I used that as an eyeliner. I'm not the hugest fan of eyeliner pencil, so I feel like I have way more control with shadow as liner. I also used Anonymous as a highlight color and to help clean up any harsh lines. Then I finished off with mascara. (Can't remember which one I used! Sorry!)
I really like how this turned out. The color Rapture is so pretty and it can definitely be used as an all over lid color, not just a crease color. Provocateur can be hard to work with because there's lots of fallout due to it being very glittery. It does blend out nicely if you're willing to get past the fallout and work with it. I love Vice too. I love any purple shadows really. They always make my eyes pop and bring out whatever green I have in them. Some days they're greener than others.

L to R: Provocateur, Rapture, Vice
That's my look! Probably nothing fancy but I'm having fun playing with this palette and putting looks together! Let me know in the comments of you like it and of you'd like to see me use certain colors. 

Also, don't forget to enter my giveaway!  There's just under 2 weeks left!

Another also, I created a Bloglovin account due the Google Reader going bye-bye July 1st, which may mean GFC going away as well. Please continue following me via GFC until we know for sure that it's going away, but follow me on Bloglovin as well! Link to my Bloglovin is in the upper righthand corner of my page :)

I love all of you for reading my blog and supporting me!

2 comments:

  1. Well,You look prettier by the day. I'm glad you are having fun with your pallete. I'm positive you will absolutely look stunning on your wedding day. Boy do I feel old!!! Love your writing, Dad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hush Dad, you're not old! Once you're 75 and can't see to drive, then you're old :)

      Delete

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)