Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Video: Sephora VIB Rouge Haul!

Hey guys! I haven't done much with my YouTube channel lately since being sick, so I decided to film the haul I did during the Sephora VIB Rouge sale this past weekend. I hope you enjoy the video, and I also hope you'll like and subscribe while you're there! :)



Products Mentioned:

- Sephora Favorites Skin Wonderland
- Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Eyeshadow Palette
- Tangle Teezer
- Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil
- Glam Glow Poutmud
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Outlaw
- Sephora Collection Rouge Infusion Lip Stain in 12 Cherry Nectar
- Caolion Premium Hot & Cool Pore Pack Duo
- Bite Beauty Best Bite Rewind 


Please let me know if you would like a full review on anything I mentioned! What did you pick up during the sale? If you're VIB, are you planning on picking anything up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)