Wednesday, November 18, 2015

November 2015 Ipsy Bag

Hey guys! I finally received my Ipsy bag in the mail yesterday. Every month it seems to get here later and later, which is kind of annoying, but I'm glad it's here! Lets see what I got this month!

The theme this month is Beauty Blast, and the bag that the products come in is probably my favorite design since subscribing. I love anything galaxy themed and the color scheme is really nice too. 

The first product I received is the SLMissGlam Boutique Blusher Brush. The main reason I like this brush is because it's pink, but it's so stinking soft, I can't wait to use it! It seems a bit small for blush, so I may use it for highlighter or contouring, but I will try it for blush and see how I get along with it. 

The next product is the Coolway Stronghold Spray. It says you can use this either on dry or wet hair, but I don't really care for a product like this honestly. I don't use many spray type products in my hair unless it's a leave-in conditioner. I'll give it a shot sometime, but this is the product I'm most disappointed in getting. 

Next up is the ModelCo Highlighting Trio. Another not so great product for me since I have very oily skin. Cream or liquid highlighting products just don't go well with my skin so I tend to stay away from them. Maybe I can use them as cream eyeshadow bases instead. 

Then we have the Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara. I always love sample sizes of mascaras, and I don't believe I've ever tried this particular one. Smashbox has always been hit or miss with the products I've tried, so I'm hoping I like this. As far as I know, everyone received this mascara in their bags this month. 

The last product I received is the INSPR Beauty Eyeshadow in the shade Carnival. I think this is such a pretty taupe-y grey shade, and I'm pretty excited to try it out. I've never heard of this brand before, so it's nice to get something new to try. 

If you want to get your own Ipsy bag, you can do so via my referral link here! It's only $10 a month, plus shipping for some, and you get 4-5 deluxe sized samples of makeup, skincare, haircare etc. I'm divided on liking this month's bag, but usually they're pretty great for the price you pay!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)