Friday, November 20, 2015

Review: Origins GinZing Energy-Boosting Moisturizer

Hi guys! Today's post is going to be a review of one of my favorite products from one of my favorite brands. I've loved Origins since I was a teenager, and have been a huge fan of their GinZing eye cream for a few years now. I recently switched moisturizers and started using their GinZing Energy-Boosting Moisturizer, and I feel it deserves its own review.

Here is some info on the product from the Sephora website:

What it is:
A facial cream that hydrates instantly to rev up radiance

What it is formulated to do:
This lightweight, oil-free facial cream is fortified with legendary skin-boosters like panax ginseng and coffee bean to jumpstart hydration levels. Lackluster-looking skin is rapidly refreshed and revitalized to create a healthy, vibrant glow

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates  



What I love most about this moisturizer is how lightweight it feels. It truly is the epitome of a gel-cream moisturizer, and I'm a huge fan of those types of moisturizers with my typically oily skin. Now that the weather is really starting to cool down, I may eventually have to switch this out for something a little more heavy, but right now, it's perfect. It feels amazing on my skin, sinks in nicely, and leaves my skin glowy and feeling hydrated. Another thing I really love, is that this smells like a field of oranges. Seriously, every morning when I use this, I take a whiff of this and feel like I'm in heaven. I'm a fan of citrus scents, so if you don't care for that, then this won't be for you. Since using this moisturizer, I can tell my skin looks and feels so much better. It just looks like healthy, happy skin, which I'm always trying to achieve. With Winter approaching, I need all the help I can get, but this particular moisturizer just might not be enough for those really cold months. 

The 1.7 ounce jar will cost you just $27.50, which to me is a steal considering what this does for my skin, and you can purchase it pretty much anywhere. I purchased mine at a counter in Macy's, but they sell it at Sephora and other online retailers. You don't need alot either, and the amount that's on my hand in the above picture is all you need for your face and neck. I highly recommend this if you have oily, combination-oily or normal skin. Very dry skin types might not get enough hydration, and if you're combination-dry, it could be hit or miss. 

Have you tried this moisturizer before?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)