Tuesday, October 16, 2012

TAG! 40 Beauty Questions

Hey guys! Today is kind of a blah day so I figured I'd do a tag post to help lift my spirits! I love tags like this and this looks like a fun one so here is the 40 Beauty Questions Tag :)


SKINCARE

How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice, once in the morning, then at night


What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
Usually it's very oily, but now it's turning into combination because it's getting colder

What is your current facial wash?
Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Cleanser at night, Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser in the morning


Do you exfoliate?
Yes, about twice a week
 
What brand do you use?
Just finished one from The Body Shop, now using an Olay product


What moisturizer do you use?
The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion in the morning, Super Hyper Hydrator at night


Do you have freckles?
A few around my eyes and on my cheeks


Do you use eye cream?
Yes I do! I use two different ones for morning and night


Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
More so when I was younger, now I just get breakouts occasionaly


Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
Yes, when I was about 12 or 13


MAKE-UP

What foundation do you use?
Depends on the day. I'll use a B.B. cream occasionally but I primarily use the bareMinerals Matte mineral foundation. I can't stand liquid foundations


How about concealer?
A crappy e.l.f. one. It's almost empty so I can use something else very soon


Do you know your undertone color?
I'm gonna guess blue because I have very cool skin


What do you think of fake eyelashes?
Never tried them, never want to


Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yeah, but I don't really listen to that because I'm the only one using my makeup, plus I probably go through a tube in that time frame anyways


What brand of mascara do you use?
I'll try anything really. Currently I'm using a bareMinerals mascara


Sephora or MAC?
I'll say Sephora only because I've never tried MAC before
 
Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
I wish! Then I'd get an awesome discount


What makeup tools do you use in make up applications?
Brushes


Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Yep, Urban Decay Primer Potion is my favorite


For the face?
Yes, currently a Sephora brand primer, but I'll try anything


What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
That's really hard because eyeshadow is my favorite makeup, but I'll have to say purples, greens, and certain browns/bronzey colors


Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
I don't usually wear eyeliner, but if I do I use a pencil


How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Not so much anymore, but when I was a makeup newbie, I used to poke my eyes all the time no matter how careful I was


What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
Never tried any before
 

Do you use mineral makeup?
Yes


What is your favorite lipstick?
I don't use lipsticks, only glosses


How about lipgloss?
Anything from Philosophy. They smell so good!


What is your favorite blush to use?
Typically Nars Orgasm. It's very flattering for my skin and looks good with any eye look


Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
No


Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yes, I do! I'm expanding my drugstore makeup collection because there are some really good products out there


Do you go to CCO’s? (cosmetic company outlets)
I have like once or twice before, but I don't remember buying anything


Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
I went to cosmetology school for esthetics and makeup, but I hated the makeup portion of the class because everyone who did my makeup did it horribly, plus the makeup was so cheap and broke me out real bad


Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
I try not to be, but sometimes if I'm rushing to get ready for work, I'll skip a bunch of steps and try to do something quick


Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Too many to name, but eyeshadow that isn't blended in properly and foundation lines


Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I like both, but usually I go for more neutrals


Which celebrity always has great make up?
I honestly don't pay that much attention, but I love Emma Stone's classic look with her makeup


If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
Lip gloss because I can't have dry lips


Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yes, I usually don't wear makeup on my days off work and I'll go to work without makeup too if I don't have time to put any on


Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
I guess so. I probably look more awake when I do something but my fiance even says I look more beautiful when I don't wear makeup. He's such a sweetheart :)


In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
I love all different lines of makeup. I guess I'll have to say Urban Decay, bareMinerals and I've been getting into NYX and Maybelline more too


What do you think of Makeup?
I love it a lot more now than I used to. When I first started experimenting with it, I thought I looked like a clown because I wasn't used to it, but now that I'm older and use it more frequently, I've gotten used to applying it and it's a nice way to express yourself artistically too because I pretty much suck at drawing on paper, but I love drawing on my face :) LOL 


I'll get back to posting my usual stuff soon. Like I said, today isn't that great of a day so I wanted to do something fairly quick and fun :)

7 comments:

  1. interesting read :)

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. make sure you've entered my giveaway to win 30 beauty products inc. essie, EOS and more! it's worldwide too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good questions... and some interesting answers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a great read. Thanks for linking up to the Aloha Friday Hop! I'm excited to follow your blog. Have an awesome weekend :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love blog hops because I get to read so many interesting and fun blogs. Thank you for following back! :)

      Delete
  4. Thank you! Following you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was a fun post to read! I don't switch out my masacara either, lol :)

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never understood why you have to change out mascara every three months if you're the only one using it. Glad I'm not the only one who doesn't follow that "rule!"

      Delete

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)