Monday, October 15, 2012

Bath & Body Works Haul!

Happy Monday everyone!

So I know this is another haul, but there isn't anything makeup or skincare related (well, maybe a little bit skincare). Anyways, this is a Bath & Body Works haul. I've never really been into buying anything from Bath & Body Works but I got a couple good deals I thought I'd share. I also did buy everything in the same weekend, but different days. Here's what I got:



They were having the sale where the 3-wick candles were 2 for $20 and I gotta admit, I've never tried any of their candles until I bought these! Shocking, I know. I'm honestly not much of a candle person because I can be quite sensitive to smells, but I saw the sale and figured I'd get the ones with the least offending smells and try them out. Plus I hear amazing things about these candles too. Now the Hot Buttered Rum scent is so amazing! Good grief, I don't think I've ever smelled anything more amazing. I'm obsessed with anything sweet and this just smells like the best caramel latte ever. Here's the description from the bottom of the jar: "Cozy up with this richly indulgent treat on a frosty, winter's night- buttered rum, smooth caramel and just a hint of bourbon." Yum-o is all I have to say!

Then I got French Baguette. I swear when I burn this, it really does smell like freshly baked bread, and I know everyone loves that smell! (at least you should) Here's the description, "The scent of a crispy, golden baguette fresh from the bakery celebrates one of the greatest culinary treats of Paris." I get hungry just reading that.

I also bought one of the candle holders to go with them. I just like the design of it and it was only $5. I probably will be getting more of these candles when I see the 2 for $20 sale again.



Now these were what I was referring to about skincare. Everyone has to wash their hands, and everyone needs to use hand soap while doing so, so this purchase was totally justified. Anyways, their hand soaps were either 4 for $15 or 6 for $20, so I went with 6 because I thought it was a better deal. So the first scent I got is Creamy Pumpkin. This soap I got with the little exfoliating beads in it. I figured this will be good whenever my hands feel really dry and need a little extra exfoliation before I moisturize.

Next I got Fresh Picked Strawberries in the moisturizing version. Strawberries are definitely my favorite fruit of all time and they smell so amazing. This particular soap smells a tad perfume-y for my liking but I still smell the strawberries so that's okay.

The next soap I got is Candy Cane Bliss also in the moisturizing version. This smells so yummy! I love minty things too and this will be perfect for the upcoming holiday season!

Then I got Vanilla Bean Noel. This one has the exfoliating beads in it. First of all, the picture of the reindeer on the front is so darn cute and the vanilla smell is really nice. Again, this is perfect for the holidays and really cold weather when my hands get dry.

This next one I got mainly for my fiance and it's Fresh Picked Tangerines. He loves anything that smells like oranges and definitely loves his orange juice! For me, this smells perfume-y like the strawberry one but it's not too overpowering. This is fiance approved, so it's good in my book!

Finally I got Black Cherry Merlot in the foaming version. This doesn't screw open so I can't smell it, but if smells anything like how the picture looks, I'm sure I'll love it!

So that's my little Bath & Body Works haul! I think I'll definitely be shopping here more when I run out of soap and when I want more candles ;)

Let me know in the comments what you like from Bath & Body Works!

8 comments:

  1. I really like that candle holder! :)

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) It was the only one that caught my eye

      Delete
  2. great haul & nice items!!!! Maybe we follow each other ? let me know! www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you decided to take a chance on candles, they're awesome and luckily pretty cheap, too!

    Hitchcockesque blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! They are pretty awesome candles, I must admit :)

      Delete
  4. I am so jealous...I LOVE Bath & Body Works and now I can't wait to try out French Baguette!!! I could almost smell it myself reading your desription of it!! LOL
    BTW, Janet sent me over here and I'm glad she did!! GREAT Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thank you so much for stopping by! :)

      Delete

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)