Friday, October 26, 2012

HAUL! Walgreens & Bath & Body Works

I hate to say it, but I broke my promise about not buying any makeup until Black Friday.... but the good news is, I've finally found Wet N' Wild products at my local Walgreens! You guys have no idea how excited I am. I've been looking for the brand for quite a while now and couldn't find it anywhere until today when I was doing some errands. I also went to Bath & Body Works too, so here's my little haul for everyone! 

Everything I bought


Bath & Body Works hand sanitizers
I'm going to go over the B&BW stuff first since I wanna save the best for last. Now I've probably said before, I work in retail. With the cold weather and the holiday's coming up, I'm going to be around a lot more people and really don't want to get sick. I already got my flu shot so the next important thing to me is using hand sanitizer while I'm working. It's often hard to get off the selling floor to go wash your hands so I always have to have hand sanitizer with me at all times, and the ones from Bath & Body Works are so cute, fun and the scents they have are amazing! Anyways, they're having the 5 for $5 sale for these and I'm running low so I wanted to stock up a little. The scents I got are Sparkling Pink Champagne, Island Margarita, Vanilla Buttercream, Candy Cane Bliss, and Strawberry Cupcake. I don't really have to go into detail about each scent because I know everybody knows about these and loves them, but I will say, Sparkling Pink Champagne smells soooooooo good! I might have to go back and get more while they're on sale.

After B&BW I was still on my mission to find Wet N' Wild products, and I was successful, but I also found this little guy. This eyeshadow palette is from a brand called Profusion and this is the Sultry & Neutrals 10 Eyeshadow Palette. They had another one that had cooler colors for more smokey looks. I thought about getting both but I just got this one to try and see how I like it. This baby only cost me $4.99! I couldn't believe that price! When I got home I googled the brand because I had never heard of it before and I read mixed reviews of the palettes so we'll see how this compares to my Urban Decay Naked Palette, which is what I automatically thought of when I saw this. This also comes with a black eyeliner pencil and a sponge applicator, which I don't use so I'll probably throw it away. This palette looks like half shimmer, half matte which is a change for me because I love my shimmer. Anyways, I'm very excited to try this, especially because of the price, so once I try it enough, I'll do a review on it!

Here's what I was most excited about! I was so happy when I saw the Wet N' Wild display, I actually squealed a little. Now because I had never found any of these products anywhere else, I was surprised that they didn't have a big selection, but hey, with how good people say the products are, probably no one cares about that. I almost missed it though because they were squeezed between rimmel and Almay products. But this palette in Comfort Zone was what I wanted to try the most. And for $4.99 again, you just can't beat the price. And the color payoff is really amazing. I lightly swatched some colors and wow, just wow. To me, this is like Urban Decay quality. If I end up really liking this one, I may go back and get the palette with the purples in it called Petal Pusher. I'll probably end up buying some of their trios too.

Well there you go! That's my little haul that I'm quite proud of! I only spent a little over $15 total including tax so all this was definitely worth the money in my opinion. We'll just have to see how I like the Profusion palette!

Talk to everyone later!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by! Following you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Profusion palette looks really nice. Too sparkley, though, for my old eyelids. Great blog, Katy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks mom. You could try it though, there are matte shades too

      Delete
  3. Love everything you got, especially the Bath and Body Works hand sanitizers! I love them so much! :))

    XO,
    http://www.rosychicc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm obsessed with the hand sanitizers. All the scents are amazing! :)

      Delete
  4. I just love Bath & Body Works especially the nice scents of the hand sanitizers. Working in a hospital I always feel the need to sanitize my hands. Carry the small one around my neck for easy access.

    I too love that Walgreen's carry Wet n Wild products. I buy them as well.

    Calshondra Williams
    qualitycare1987@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)