Sunday, September 30, 2012

September 2012 Empties!




Today I'll be going over the few products I used up in September. I absolutely love reading these types of posts and watching the videos on Youtube. It's always a good feeling when you use something up, because then I use it as an excuse to buy some more! So lets get started!

The first thing I used up is my Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash. I really like this stuff. It doesn't smell the best but it makes my skin so soft and it helps keep those reds bumps on the backs of my arms at bay. This took me a little while to go through because I'm using another body wash as well and I liked to switch it up sometimes, but this was the first one that was used up!

Next, I used up the Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo. I still have a ton of the conditioner left over, probably about half of the bottle. For some reason I always go through shampoo like crazy but conditioner lasts me a really long time. Anyways, I really liked this shampoo. It made my hair really soft and the smell of all the Garnier shampoos is uh-may-zing! 

I finally finished up my Neutrogena Ultra-Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock with SPF 55. I don't even know how long this took me to go through, but I've raved about this sunblock in quite a few of my blog posts, so you all know how much I love this. I actually just opened a new one of these this morning, so we'll see how long it takes me to go through. 

When I took the picture of the products I used up, I still had one day's worth left of the Garnier Nutristioniste Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream. I used the rest up this morning and today is the last day of September, so I had to include it in this post. I have mentioned this in a few other posts and I'm not a fan of it. I've said before that the smell of it is very overwhelming and I personally didn't think it was that good of a moisturizer. I'm glad it's empty now! 

Next, I used up The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Facial Blotting Tissues. I think these are okay. They're basically your standard oil blotting tissue and there's nothing really remarkable about them. They're not terrible, they get the job one, but I don't use blotting tissues that much so they lasted me a very long time.

The last thing I used up is the Lash Fusion XL Mascara by Fusion Beauty(well, it really just dried up on me. Not sure if there was anything left in it). This came in one of those Sephora Lashstash boxes where you get a bunch of little mascaras to try. For me, I notice mascara doesn't really do much to my eyelashes. None of the ones I've tried have particularly lengthened or separated them. I basically look for if it doesn't flake off and that it lasts on my lashes. I have very oily eyelids and sometimes it causes my mascara to flake off and give me raccoon eyes, which isn't very attractive but this stuff really lasted for me. I would do my makeup in the morning before work and before I would take it off at night, I didn't have any smudges or flakiness so I liked it alot because of that. 

Well there you have it! I know I didn't use up that many things but I'm really going to try and go through a bunch of stuff in October so hopefully I'll have more to talk about.

What did you guys use up in September?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)