Monday, June 11, 2018

Young Living Premium Starter Kit + May ER

Young Living is a company I had known about for years. I had a friend talk to me a few months ago about their oils and while I was interested, I wasn't truly ready to get a kit then. Fast forward a few months to around the end of May, I was finally ready! I had gotten to a point where I wanted a different lifestyle for myself, as well as my family. I ended up getting the Premium Starter Kit with the Desert Mist diffuser that retails for $160. I also signed up for their monthly wellness box called ER, or Essential Rewards. I'm going to share my thoughts on the starter kit and share what was in my May ER. 


Like I mentioned above, the Premium Starter Kit starts at $160. There are others that are more expensive, and there's also a basic starter kit that costs $45, but you don't get all the essential oils or a diffuser. I wanted to have a good array of oils to try, plus all the little extras, so I sprung for the premium kit. 


The kit also came with a product guide for 2018, as well as a catalog that's more for the holiday season.


The box everything comes in is absolutely gorgeous, and has a picture of lavender fields. Lavender is one of my favorite scents, so I was glad to see it included in the kit! 

Oils in the kit:

Lemon Vitality
Copaiba Vitality
Digize Vitality
Thieves Vitality
Peppermint Vitality

Panaway
Raven
Citrus Fresh
Frankincense
Lavender

Stress Away

I was so intrigued by the vitality oils because they are considered to generally be safe for consumption. I've been adding a drop of Lemon Vitality in an 8 ounce glass of water first thing in the morning. It's so refreshing and helps with detoxing. 

I've also been using Lavender and Frankincense on my daughter at bedtime to help her sleep, and it's seriously been a miracle duo! She's been sleeping like a champ!

It also came with two packets of Ningxia Red, which is their whole-body supplement drink. It contains wolfberry, which is said to have incredible health benefits. I've already drank one, and it surprisingly gave me some energy during a midday slump I was feeling. Young Living is pretty well known for their Thieves line of products. The kit contains a 1 ounce sample packet of their household cleaner. You can mix this with water in a spray bottle and have an all-purpose cleaner to use on a multitude of surfaces. It's been said to replace many different household cleaners, which will save money in the long run. The kit also comes with 10 tiny bottles you can make samples with to give to friends and family if you wish. 


This is the Desert Mist diffuser. I chose this one due to the fact that you can diffuse for up to 10 hours. There are a few different settings to have it run for a few hours, slightly longer than that, then up to 10. I love that because I can use it in the living room in the morning to help feel refreshed and awake, in the afternoon to help keep me on task, and I can use it at night while I'm sleeping to help me fall and stay asleep. There are also light settings to change the color while diffusing, which is really nice as well. 


These are the products I chose for my May ER (essential rewards) order:

Thieves Dentarome Plus toothpaste
Seedling Diaper Rash Cream
4 Vitality Oils: Orange, Lemon, Thieves and Citrus Fresh

I have yet to try the toothpaste and diaper rash cream. I'm a bit nervous to try the toothpaste due to my ultra sensitive teeth, and I have a different diaper rash cream I'm almost finished with before I open the Seedlings one. I picked vitality oils because they're not as expensive and it helped me to get to the 50PV I needed to place my order. I already received my June ER order in the mail and will share that sometime next week.

I've been using my kit daily, multiple times a day. I've loved it so much, that I've decided to become a distributor for Young Living! I've learned so much about all the different products, have so many amazing support people on my team, and have just fallen in love with the brand. I absolutely cannot wait to start this journey, and if anyone has any questions for me or would like to join my team, feel free to sign up here or shoot me an email at skinstuffbykaty@yahoo.com. You can also leave a comment below if you wish. I can't wait to get started!

Are you already part of Young Living? What do you like about it most?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)