Sunday, June 24, 2018

June Young Living Essential Rewards

Since starting with Young Living, I've absolutely LOVED everything I've tried. I placed my Essential Rewards (ER) order for June, and wanted to share with you all what I got this month.

I decided to get allllll the oils this month! Young Living is mostly known for their essential oils, though they do have other amazing wellness products. I wanted all oils so I can get a feel for what I like. 

- Vitality Oils: Lime, Peppermint, Ginger, and Digize

- KidScents oils: TummyGize, SleepyIze, SniffleEase. These oils are fabulous for kids! They're already pre-diluted for kids aged 2+, so I dilute just a little more since Olivia is just 20 months old

- Christmas Spirit, Awaken, Purification, and Valor

- White Angelica, Peace & Calming II, and Gentle Baby

- Sacred Mountain, Stress Away, Cedarwood, Abundance, and Thieves

All the oils to the right were free! Yes, FREE! They are the promo oils this month for spending a certain amount, and are worth over $200. 

- Orange Vitality, M-Grain, Citronella, Cypress, Lemongrass, Lavender, and Roman Chamomile

I think my all-time favorite oil (so far, at least) is Stress Away. It has vanilla and other oils to help promote relaxation, which then helps me to sleep a little better. This oil was my "a-ha" oil! I made my daughter Olivia a sleep roller with SleepyIze, Cedarwood, and Valor, and she sleeps like a rock, it's pretty incredible!  

If anyone has questions or comments about Young Living products, please feel free to leave a comment below, or email me at skinstuffbykaty@yahoo.com with the subject line Young Living. If you've been interested in oils for a while, but haven't made the leap yet, you can sign up as a member here to get your Premium Starter Kit for just $160! It's an over $300 value for an insane price. I would absolutely love having you on my team, so definitely shoot me an email if you sign up! I cannot wait to get you started on your oily journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)