Tuesday, April 26, 2016

BLOG SALE!

So it's time for another blog sale! I've been going through my collection like crazy lately, throwing away old stuff, giving alot away, and I have a bunch that I'm hoping to sell now! I'll be adding alot more as time goes on, so keep checking back! Please take a look and read over the rules of this sale :)

- If interested in any of the products, please send me an email to skinstuffbykaty@yahoo.com with your PayPal email address and what products you're interested in, or leave a comment down below and I will email you
- I'm only accepting payments through PayPal via the friends/family option, so be sure you have a PayPal account.
- If you have any questions about these products, let me know below in the comments or send me an email
- I will only ship within the continental US
- If anything below has been used or swatched, I'll make a note of it and sanitize it with an alcohol based cleaning spray before I ship it out 
- No refunds will be accepted and I'm not responsible if something gets damaged while in transit
- Shipping starts at $4.50. Any additional item will be an extra 25 cents each added on 
- Items that are a pending sale will be marked next to the item
- Sold items will be crossed off the list, but may still be pictured 


- MAC Satin Blush in Peony Petal: Used twice $15
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Ethereal Glow: Never used $25

- MAC Pro Longwear Eye Shadow in Plush: I believe these shadows are discontinued. Used less than 5 times $15
- MAC Extra Dimension Eye Shadow in Warm Thunder: Limited Edition. Used less than 5 times $15 

- Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette in Native: Bronzer and blush have only been used once, highlighter never used $15


- Urban Decay Anarchy Face Case: All eyeshadows minus the first dark gray color have been used once. Blushes and highlighter have never been used. Originally came with a lip pencil and eyeliner, but I lost those a while ago $18


- SOLDHourglass Ambient Lighting Palette: Comes with Dim Light, Incandescent Light and Radiant Light. Each color has only been used twice $30


- Tarte Pin Up Girl Amazonian Clay Blush Palette: This is the blush palette from Holiday 2014. Blushes have never been used $25

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)