Thursday, April 14, 2016

April 2016 Ipsy Bag: The Dreamers

Hi everyone! I received my Ipsy bag a little early this month, yesterday actually, so that was a pleasant surprise! The theme this time is called The Dreamers. 

Now if you know me, you know how much I love my tie-dye! I'm a hippy at heart. I love the style of the bag, but I do wish it was maybe a different color scheme. 

The first products I received are two sheet masks from Purlisse. One is a Blue Lotus + White Tea, and the other is Blue Lotus + Seaweed. I was never really the biggest fan of sheet masks, but Purlisse is a brand I really do like, so I'm definitely going to use these and see how I get on with them. 

Next up is the Crown Brush C427 Duo Fiber Blush Brush. Now I'm not usually into Crown Brush for some reason, but this brush is incredibly soft, and I love how there are little dips in the handles for your fingers. It's so cool, and you can also use this for foundation or highlighter as well. I got a brush similar to this last month too, so I'm pretty overloaded in the brush department.

I hardly ever use eyeliner, so the Starlooks Luxe Longwear Eye Pencil in Jet probably won't be used much. I'll give it a go and see if it's nice for tightlining or something. 

I love Tarte Lip products, so I was pleased to see a mini LipSurgence Lip Creme in Wonder in my bag! It's a cute little sample and the color is very pretty, so that will definitely get use.

The last product I received is by Trust Fund Beauty, and it's their That Glo Tho Face Highlighter. Honestly, I'll probably never use this because it's a champagne-y gold color, it's a cream, and I just am not a fan of highlighters in general. 

I hate to say this, but this might be my last Ipsy bag. I've been with Ipsy since pretty much the beginning, and there are only so many sample products I can use without getting totally bored. While I've loved Ipsy, I think it's just my time to say goodbye. I might give it just one more month, but if I do, then that one will definitely be my last one, for sure. While I'm still deciding what to do, here is my referral link to sign up for your own Ipsy bag. You get 5 deluxe size products, sometimes full size too, for just $10 a month, plus shipping for some. It is a great deal, and some months are better than others, but I love getting products I had never heard of, or learning about indie brands that aren't as mainstream.  

If you're already an Ipsy subscriber, what did you get in your bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)