Hi everyone! You all know my love for skincare is strong, and I had the chance to try out the Oz Naturals Ocean Mineral Facial Cleanser. I was excited to try this because I've gotten to try the brand in the past, and have been impressed.
Here is some info on the product from Amazon:
- CRUELTY FREE formula does not contain alcohol, parabens or sulfates and is safe for all skin types
- MADE IN THE USA in a state of the art FDA registered facility - OZ Naturals formulates the most effective anti aging skin care products on the market
- NATURAL & ORGANIC facial cleanser is considered to be the highest quality skin cleanser on the market.
- POWERFUL INGREDIENTS include rosehip oil, rich ocean minerals & vitamin e - this formulation was developed to specifically be gentle on sensitive skin yet highly potent and effective at dissolving nasty particles that clog your pores.
- THIS FACE WASH is guaranteed to gently cleanse your skin and clear clogged pores naturally & effectively - this cleanser will provide your skin with that healthy, youthful glow.
Since trying out this cleanser, I can say that I like it, but I'm not in love with it right now. It's a gel based formula that foams up pretty nicely, and with the way my skin is at the moment, it's a bit drying. Normally, I have very oily skin, but with the weather being so fussy, it's making my skin fussy as well. It's dry one day, and oily the next. I love how this cleanser smells very lightly of roses, and I also like that it does a good job of cleaning my skin. I don't recommend this for makeup removal as it didn't do much in that department. It also burned my eyes, and I like to use a cleanser on my eyes to remove makeup. Regardless of the eye burning, this is a otherwise a gentle cleaner and is good for sensitive skin. I personally am going to save this cleanser for morning use, when the weather gets warmer and my skin is way more oily. If you have very dry skin, you may not like it, but everyone's skin is different!
Overall, I would recommend this cleanser if you have oily, or combination/oily skin. It is effective at cleansing and it smells surprisingly nice. It's not that expensive either, just $22.49 for a 4 ounce squeeze bottle on Amazon. You also only need a small amount to get the job done, only about the size of a dime.
What cleansers do you like to use?