Hi everyone! I'm so excited to be nominated again for the Liebster Award! This time, I was nominated by Jenny over at IBDFM. Thanks Jenny! She's another beauty blogger like me, so definitely check out her page!
Anyways, if you don't know what the Liebster Award is, it's an award given to new and upcoming bloggers with less than 200 followers in recognition of their work. There are some rules I have to follow as well for being nominated so here they are!
1. The nominees must link back to the blogger who awarded them.
2. If you are nominated, write "11 random facts" about yourself and answer the 11 questions the awarder wrote for you.
3. Make up 11 new questions to be answered and nominate 11 other bloggers. (I'm not sure I'll do this. I have to look up who's been nominated because I don't wanna be annoying with it.)
11 Random Facts About Me!
1. I love chocolate and pretty much have to have some everyday even if it's just a little bit
2. I'm still a really messy person and I'm still trying to fix that :/
3. I hated school when I was younger, now I'm thinking about going back!
4. I can hear my fiance, David, snoring on the couch as I write this LOL (Sorry, I can't think of things to write about myself!)
5. When I first started blogging, I was actually terrified no one would read it, but I'm so excited with how much it's grown since I started back in August
6. On my days off work, I like to be a bum even though I feel like I have so much to do still
7. I hope I can do my 3 month no buy! It's only 5 days in and I already wanna buy a new eyeshdadow or mascara!
8. I'm pretty sure I mentioned this in my other Liebster post, but I love my dogs! They're the best puppies ever, especially Emma. Molly can be a butthead, thinking she's a german shepard or something big, but she's only a mini dachshund -_-
9. I really hope this year I can do great things with my blog and expand it to maybe doing beauty videos on Youtube. This has been a secret dream of mine for a while and I honestly want it to be my job eventually.
10. I love it when I'm talking about tattoos with people I always say, "oh I definitely want another one" and people look at me like, you have a tattoo?! No way! Yes, I do have a tattoo on my shoulder blade and no one ever really sees it because it's covered 99% of the time.
11. I hope this is the year my fiance and I can set a wedding date and get married. I've had the engagement ring for over a year and a half, but I wanna add the wedding ring soon!
Questions from Jenny
1. What's your middle name?
2. How long have you been blogging for?
Since August 2012, so about 5 months
3. What started you blogging?
Well, I love writing and my love of makeup really blossomed about 3 years ago and I always thought about making my own blog about beauty and whatnot, but I was always scared, but then I was like, I'm gonna do it regardless of what people think, and so far I'm very happy with what I've accomplished
4. What are your resolutions for this year?
I have a few I wrote a post about, but I mainly just want to be happy and more successful in life.
5. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Ah, though question! I, hopefully, see myself married with maybe one kid and I'm doing my dream job that I've been trying to go after. It'll happen, I know it will. Just takes time and patience
6. Have you ever broken a bone?
Nope, just sprained my foot when I was in 5th grade. Thought I broke it though with how painful it was
7. What was your favorite gift you got for Christmas?
That's a tough one too, because they all mean something to me, so I can't just pick one.
8. What would be your dream job?
Ha! I got ahead of myself a few questions back, but blogging and becoming a beauty guru on Youtube is my dream job :)
9. What is your most used beauty product?
Another tough one! I try to switch up my eyeshadow alot, I don't typically use the same blush every single day, so does my Clarisonic count?
10. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I'd go everywhere! Seriously, I want to travel the world and go to Australia, Italy, New Zealand, just everywhere
11. What are your hobbies?
When I'm not at work, I like to come home and cook, blog a little, play on my Nintendo DS my fiance got for my birthday/Christmas. I'm pretty boring in the hobby department
Well that's it! I was looking through people I follow and so many blogs have grown and they've been awarded the Liebster Award, so if anyone reads this and hasn't been nominated, please feel free to definitely do a post, but use Jenny's questions! (Because I suck at asking questions too! Haha)