*Disclosure* Product mentioned was provided for review thanks to BrandBacker. All opinions are 100% honest and my own, like always
Hey everyone! I had the chance to try out Valentia's new moisturizer, the Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer. I've done many reviews of their products in the past, and the line is truly amazing! I was so excited to try this out, since my skin needs the help.
Here is some info on the product, as well as key ingredients:
Valentia Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer - A lightweight fast absorbing cream that illuminates skin while providing all-day hydration.
This Brightening Moisturizer Will:
- Lighten dark spots
- Restore skin radiance
- Even skin tone
- Diminish fine lines
- Provide all-day hydration
- Botanical Hyaluronic Acid: Floods skin with moisture, supports skin elasticity, and plumps skin from within.
- Kojic Acid: Controls melanin production and prevents dark spots.
- Ginseng: Boosts skin firming collagen, fights wrinkles, and gives the skin a brighter and more energized look.
- Safflower Oil: Repairs skin's natural moisture barrier and provide superior skin protection.
- Shea Butter: Infuses skin with a myriad of vitamins and nutrients for superior skin hydration and nourishment.
They always say that pregnancy makes you have a certain "glow." Well, I think that glow missed me, because I don't have it, despite people saying I do. This moisturizer sounded like it might help me in that area! I love the bottle it comes in, it's a nice and sturdy bottle, that I'm pretty sure is glass, and it's got a pump. You get a whopping 4 ounces of product, which I think will last a very long time, especially since I only use it once a day. The lotion is truly lightweight when applied to the skin, but sinks in well and provides nice hydration for my oily skin. I have noticed a brightened affect to my skin, so it could be a combination of using this in the mornings, as well as making more of an effort in taking care of my skin more.
You can find this for $25 here on Amazon! Also be sure to check out their website, Facebook, and Instagram
What are some of your favorite moisturizers?