Saturday, December 26, 2015
Review: Valentia True Glow Eye Cream
*Disclosure* I received this product for review purposes thanks to Tomoson. All opinions are 100% honest and my own, like always
Hi everyone! Today's post is an exciting one for me, because it features a brand that I had the chance to try out over a year ago, and that is Valentia. In August of 2014 I got to review their Even Glow Serum, and totally fell in love with it. Recently, I got the chance to try out their new True Glow Eye Cream, and it's time to share with you all what I think about it.
Here is some info of the product from Amazon:
Valentia True Glow Eye Cream - An illuminating antioxidant rich eye cream that helps lock in moisture,
repair and tighten skin for a youthful looking glow around the eye area.
This Corrective Eye Treatment Will:
- Diminish fine lines & wrinkles
- Nourish & hydrate
- Tighten the under eye area
- Brighten dark circles
- Reduce puffiness
Specially selected ingredients work together to achieve optimum results.
- Astaxanthin: A powerful antioxidant that increases moisture levels, smooths fine line and wrinkles, and restores elasticity to the skin.
- Resistem: Natural Plant Stem Cells repair and protect the skin from harsh environmental pollutants and stress related aging.
- Vitamin C: Leaves the skin smooth and visibly brighter for a well-rested and bright eyed look.
- Organic Rosehip Oil: Provides intense hydration to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Arnica: A key anti-inflammatory agent to the restorative process that works to diminish the appearance of dark circles.
This eye cream can be used morning and/or night, but I chose to use it just at night. The first thing I noticed about this is how it smells. It's a bit citrus-y, but not overbearing at all. When I pat it into my skin, I can immediately feel how hydrating this is, and it sinks right in. Anytime an eye cream claims to help with dark circles, I don't necessarily believe it. This one helps a little bit, but it's not like I wake up looking all bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. I can safely say that this does help with puffiness! I've had some moments where I've gotten pretty emotional lately, and crying usually leaves me with nasty looking puffy eyes. This helps me with that, almost immediately. It's just so nourishing and hydrating, and I definitely look forward to seeing if it'll help more with my dark circles.
You can find this product on Amazon on sale right now for $24.99. I find that to be such an outstanding price for what you're getting and you only need the tiniest bit for both eyes.
I absolutely adore this brand and the products they have to offer. Like I said above, I'm in love with their Even Glow Serum and I feel so thankful I was able to try out another product of theirs.
What are some eye creams you enjoy?