Friday, December 18, 2015

December 2015 Ipsy Bag

Hello everyone! It's time for me to share my last Ipsy bag of the year with you guys, and this one is pretty darn good. 

The style of the bag isn't my favorite honestly. I like that it's red, but that's it. I do actually appreciate though that the zipper of the bag is on the very top. Most Ipsy bag zippers aren't like that, and it can be annoying. The products are what impressed me most!

First up is a Pacifica Power of Love Natural Lipstick in the shade Nudie Red. I don't see much red in this though, more of a nude/mauve color. I've never been really happy with the Pacifica products I've tried, but I'm pretty excited to try this. I've gotten more into lipsticks lately, so I'm in the mood to try them all.

Next up is the Elizabeth Mott Thank Me Later Eye Shadow Primer. I love me a good eye shadow primer, and I've never tried this brand's before. I've been fairly impressed with other products I've tried from this line before. 

Then we have a ModelCo Lip Enhancer Illusion Lip Liner in a universal shade. Despite the packaging making me think it was going to be hot pink, it's a very natural looking nude/pink. I'm also delving into the lip liner world, so this is a good start for me!

I'm all about taking care of my super dry hair lately, so the Marc Anthony Coconut Oil & Shea Butter Deep Conditioning Treatment will get love from me. Ever since trying out the Keranique that I had reviewed previously, my hair is taking quite a bit to get back to normal.

I received a deluxe sample of the Clark's Botanicals Deep Moisture Mask. I'm so excited to use this because I love using moisturizing masks after a detoxifying mask in the Winter time, to help combat dry skin. I'm trying to use the GlamGlow hydrating mask sparingly because of how expensive it is, and I can get a good 2-3 uses out of this little jar. 

I'm not sure if everyone got this in their bag, but I also ended up receiving an Em Cosmetics Shade Play Artistic Eye Color Palette called Casablanca Neutrals. This is right up my alley color wise, and I've wanted to try this line for quite a while now, but it's pretty darn expensive. This was a nice little extra to see in my bag!

I'm sure it's obvious, but I'm so happy with the products this month! I was on the verge of cancelling, but now I'm going to keep my subscription going and see what the new year brings. If you're not already subscribed to Ipsy, you can do so here! It's only $10 a month, plus shipping for some, and you get typically 5 deluxe sized samples, sometimes full sized products, sent to you in a little makeup bag every month.  

If you're already subscribed to Ipsy, what did you get in your bag?

*Links contain affiliate markers*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)