Thursday, December 10, 2015

Review: Keranique Volumizing Shampoo & Conditioner

*Disclosure* I was given these products to review thanks to iFabbo. All opinions are 100% honest and my own, like always

Hey everyone! I feel like I've been getting a ton of shampoos and conditioners to try out lately. It's kinda cool because I've been trying to take really good care of my hair more since it's a bit more dry than usual. Today's review is going to be of the Keranique Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner duo. 

The shampoo is said to: 

- Promote microcirculation
- Strengthen and thicken hair
- Reduce buildup and blockage

The conditioner is said to:

- Decrease breakage
- Seal split ends
- Control frizz
- Light, volumizing formula

The shampoo tingles as you massage it onto your head, and it also foams up quite a bit. The directions say to leave it on for 1-2 minutes before rinsing, then apply the conditioner. The conditioner is very lightweight and rinses out easily. Both products have a nice minty scent to them. 

That being said, I can't say at all that this is a good product. After one use, my hair was so dry and brittle, it was hard to even run my Tangle Teezer through my hair. I air dry my hair, and once it was completely dried, it was awfully frizzy. The tingly sensation from the shampoo, I quite like, but the conditioner needs more moisture to it to actually do something. Since I don't like wasting product, I will use this duo up, but I'll use it sparingly, so it'll take me probably a year to get through it all. Even though I was sent this product for free, I can't lie to you guys by saying it's amazing, because it really isn't. 

If you want to learn more about these products, you can do so here, but I'd be wary about purchasing. 

What shampoo and conditioner do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)