Saturday, October 24, 2015

Review: Christie Brinkley Authentic Skincare Closeup Instant Wrinkle Reducer

*Disclosure* I was given this product to review thanks to iFabbo. All opinions are 100% honest and my own, like always!

Hey everyone! I was given the chance to try out this Christie Brinkley Instant Wrinkle Reducer, and it's got some pretty bold claims. Lets see if this worked for me!

Here is some information, taken from the Christie Brinkley skincare site:


Description:
Get camera ready in a flash! An instant treatment that tightens the look of skin while firming and smoothing the appearance of crow's feet, fine lines, and wrinkles. Use around eyes, mouth and on forehead to erase years from your appearance. Eliminates the appearance of wrinkles by visibly restoring skin to its natural, smooth state instantly! Just a touch to eye, frown and smile lines, and the formula helps eliminate the appearance of wrinkles, so you look years younger in minutes and it will last for hours! 


Benefits:

  • Immediate sensation of tighter and smoother-looking skin.
  • Potent formula maximizes anti-wrinkle effects.
  • Smooth under-eye bags and puffiness.
  • Tightens skin on contact and takes years off appearance.
  • Lasts for hours and can be reapplied throughout the day.
  • Will wash off easily with water and no make-up remover required.
  • Breakthrough discovery that tightens skin on contact to take years off appearance.
So you get 0.33 fluid ounces of product in a squeeze tube for a whopping $79.95. Yes, this little bitty tube is full size and almost a hundred bucks. It feels like a very light lotion that's almost gel-like. I was a little unsure of how to use this at first honestly, but I read about it a bit before I tried it, and it said it worked well under makeup as long as you let it sit for a few minutes. I always tend to do my eye makeup first, then my face, so I put this on as a primer, over my moisturizer, and let it sit for a good 10 minutes while I did my eyes. 

And honestly, I hate this stuff. It made it pretty much impossible to blend anything on my face, and I ended up having to use 3 different concealers to make my skin look somewhat normal. I don't really have wrinkles around my eyes, but I do have what I call a fold of skin underneath each eye (it probably is a wrinkle, but I'm trying to make myself feel better here). I also have one wrinkle across the top of my forehead that's not too noticeable unless you really look for it. It did absolutely nothing for those either. This didn't tighten my skin or smooth anything out. I truly have no idea why this product is so expensive, let alone exist. It does NOTHING! I hate bashing a product I was sent to review, but this is so not worth the $80 price tag. Save your money, and buy a good serum or moisturizer that's got more beneficial ingredients and will do more for your skin in the long run.

If for some reason you want to learn more about this product, you can do so here

Does this seem like something you would try? 
#iFabboMember #brinkleyCLOSEUP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)