Hey everyone! Today I'm going to be reviewing this awesome Valentia Even Glow Vitamin C Antioxidant Serum for you guys. I was so excited when this was sent to me as I had wanted to try out a vitamin c serum for a while thinking it would help out with evening my skin tone.
This serum is made with:
- 20% vitamin C which helps with brightness and texture of the skin (I need that!) and it helps with the production of collagen (aka. fewer wrinkles)
- Organic rosehip and sea buckthorn oil. When you combine these oils with vitamin c, they help combat free radicals and promote deep hydration which helps reduce wrinkles and evens skin tone
- Resistem (plant stem cells) which protects against stress related aging while promoting skin detoxification by removing damaged proteins and other cellular waste
- Hyaluronic acid which allows skin to retain moisture while also increasing elasticity and firmness
- Green tea extract is a potent antioxidant that has anti-inflammitory and anti-irritant benefits
You can only get this product on Amazon and it only costs $35, which for a serum that contains 1.18 fluid ounces, is not bad at all. If you want more information go onto Valentia's website to learn more about what products they have.
What do you think of this product? Does it seem like something you would try?