Perlier Volcanic Thermal Spa Thermo Renewing Scrub is a body scrub that to me is very interesting. It's not the typical scrub I usually go for, but it's got some pretty cool features:
- Complex of key ingredients contains water from the hot spring concession located in the municipality of Abane Terme (Padua)
- Helps optimize skin's elasticity for a more youthful appearance
- Helps combat visible signs of aging such as the appearance of dull-looking skin
- Formulated with key ingredients that are rich in mineral salts
- Contains minerals of different particle size for dual rejuvenating and smoothing beauty action
- Fine powders smooth skin and rough areas
I really like this packaging. It's made of plastic but feels incredibly sturdy. The lid screws on and off easily but isn't at all flimsy. As for the claims made above, I can't say for sure how effective this is at anti-aging but it feels very nice on the skin when you spread it around.
As you can probably tell in the above picture, this is basically a gel based scrub, which to me is interesting. I typically go for scrubs that have a creamy base to them and I like the little scrubbies to be bigger. The particles in this scrub are very small and even though I do have sensitive skin, this doesn't irritate at all, which is nice. I was very surprised though when I used this that it doesn't warm up. When I hear volcanic and thermal in the name, I tend to think of something warming, but this is quite the opposite. It's incredibly cooling, but I actually like that. It's been so hot here lately that I don't mind how cooling this is. When I use this, I don't notice a difference right away in my skin's texture, but I do the next morning. It's soft, but not really as smooth as I like. I don't have too many skin issues with my body, so that could be the reason why I don't notice much. I also have to say that this smells so good! It's a bit hard to describe, but it's very fresh and luxurious smelling. I'm not used to smells like this, but it is very nice.
I have a code for my readers for $5 off your Perlier purchase on HSN.com. The code is iFabbo5 and you can go here to purchase!