Hey everyone! I'm sorry I haven't been around much. I started feeling sick after I got my flu shot and I've been pretty busy with work and life, so I hope you forgive me! I'm back today with a little haul from Bath & Body Works. I've become obsessed with their candles and they had their 2 for $22 sale on them, plus I had a bunch of coupons to use up! Here are the candles I got:
- Mahogany Teakwood: "The scents of fine woods- mahogany, cedarwood, and oak- highlighted by delicate lavender and geranium notes conjure up an escape to a cozy library on a chilly fall day." Funny story about this candle. I was shopping with my husband and was having him smell a bunch of candles to see what he liked. I picked this one up as a joke saying that this smells like hot Abercrombie models. He took a sniff and said, "Wow, that actually smells really good." I was in shock, but bought it since he was happy with the smell.
- Pumpkin Cupcake: "Satisfy your sweet tooth with the scent of a freshly baked pumpkin cupcake covered in loads of rich buttercream frosting." This candle smells so freaking good, I can't stand it! It really makes me wish I had some actual pumpkin cupcakes in my kitchen to snack on. This is a pretty popular candle and one of the girls working there was really awesome since she found it for me :)
- Leaves: "Celebrate the brilliant colors of autumn with this rich blend of golden nectar, red apple and spiced berries." Ingrid, or MissGlamorazzi on Youtube, talks about how much she loves this candle. One whiff of this and I was in love. I absolutely love the smell of fruit, and this is perfect.
- Winter: "A season full of fun in the snow is captured in notes of pine needles, clementine, and winter woods." I honestly don't know what attracted this to me because I'm usually not a fan of pine, but this has a sweetness to it that makes me love it. Must be the clementine coming through.
- Pumpkin Apple: "Experience the blend of your two favorite fall scents- apple and pumpkin- enhanced by notes of cinnamon and clove." This smells like heaven! Apple crisp is one of my favorite desserts and to me, this smells just like it. I don't smell too much pumpkin in this though, mostly just apple and cinnamon.
- Cider Lane: "As sweet as the trip to the local apple orchard each year, a delicious fall blend of mulled cider, warm caramel and sweet cinnamon." I don't think I need to really say why I love how this smells...
- Blueberry Pumpkin Patch: "Blueberries fresh from the farm are the perfect match for ripe pumpkins in this delicious autumn blend." This smells like amazingly awesome blueberry pancakes!
- Roasted Pumpkin Butter: "Savor the delicious fragrance of a fall treat from the local pumpkin patch- whipped pumpkin, toasted cinnamon and creamy vanilla butter." If I had some actual blueberry pumpkin pancakes, I'd want this added on top of them...
That's my candle haul! If you can't tell, I love food and the smell of food. I'm so in love with Bath & Body Works' candles, especially their fall ones. They're just so amazing, and when you get them at 2 for $22 and have a coupon on top of that, you really can't beat the price for such wonderful candles! Hopefully I've inspired some of you to go out and sniff a few of them :)
Which B&BW candles do you like?