Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The Versatile Blogger Award!



versitle-blogger
Kimberley over at Happy Pretty Blog nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award back in January and I'm just now getting to post it! Thanks so much for nominating me Kim!

Here are the rules:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award (of course).

2. Include a link to their blog.

3. Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve discovered recently or follow regularly.

4. Nominate those 15 bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award (include a link back to your post!)

5. Finally tell the people you nominated (&other blog readers) 7 things about yourself
7 Things About Me! 


1. When I was younger, I hated makeup! Seriously, I couldn't stand the look of it or anything, but now I love it!
2. I'm coming up on my 3 year anniversary where I work. 
3. My fiance and I recently set our wedding date (finally!) to September 14th of this year! So exciting!
4. I've been engaged for over a year and a half now, which is why I'm excited we finally set our date lol
5. I may be 24, but I still love Pokemon games as much as when I was younger. Seriously, the one I have for the Nintendo DS is so much fun! (I know, I'm a massive nerd)
6. The spending ban I put myself on January 1st is killing me, but I've been doing so well so far!
7. I can't wait til April 1st, which is when my spending ban is over and I can start buying makeup and skin stuff again! Yay!

Now I'm gonna cheat on this part (sorry!) because I read so many amazing blogs and I have some lovely followers, so I want anyone who wants to do this little tag to do it! These things are so fun and it really helps getting to know someone! 

Talk to everyone later!
-Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)