Saturday, February 2, 2013

January 2013 Empties!

This past month, I feel like I went through more products than I thought I did. Last month's empties post had alot, so I'm surprised there's more than expected. So lets get into it!

The first thing I used up is the Philosophy Mocktails Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath in the scent Peach Bellini. I just used this as a shower gel, and boy do I love my Philosophy shower gels! I'm pretty sure I've talked about them before, but they're just amazing and this stuff smells really nice.

Then I used up my last Philosophy It's All in Your Head Extra Gentle Daily Shampoo. I know I had a bottle used up in a previous empties post and I actually liked this. I don't believe they make this anymore but that's okay because I'm not too picky with shampoos and conditioners, so it's easy finding something I like.

I also used up another one of The Body Shop Aloe Calming Toner, which you all know I am absolutely in love with. I won't go on about this since I've talked about it a billion times already.
 
I finally used up the Sephora Anti-Shine Primer that I'ved been trying to go through for the last 6 months. For some reason I'm not the biggest user of primers, mainly because I don't wear the typical liquid foundation. My mineral powder foundation usually wears well without a primer, so I mainly used this when I used a B.B. cream or tinted moisturizer.

I used up one of The Body Shop Lightening Touch concealers in the shade 01. I used this on days when I didn't use the Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer. I definitely like this stuff and I always buy one or two when I'm running low, but I think I like the Maybelline concealer a little more. Plus, the Maybelline is cheaper.

I also used up The Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream. I'm pretty sure I mentioned this at least once, and I like this eye cream, but it's such a basic eye cream and doesn't do anything particularly special either. I can probably find something at Walmart or in the drugstore that's similar but less expensive.

I used up a hand cream that I'm not the biggest fan of and it's the Neutrogena New Hands Restorative Hand Treatment with SPF 15. First off, the smell of this is pretty bad and it's greasy. Once it's settled in, my hands don't feel dry but once I wash my hands, they're super dry again, so I constantly reapply this. I do have another one as a back-up that I'll use, but I won't repurchase. I honestly don't even know if they still make this.

I also used up one of Bath & Body Works mini hand sanitizers in the scent Orange Sapphire. You all know I love these and I use them primarily when I'm at work because I'm around so many people. I love these little babies, so no need to go on about them!

Now I know this isn't really beauty related, but I used up the Centrum Flavor Burst chewable vitamins. I don't really know how effective these are health-wise, but I liked these! They tasted good and made me remember to take them. I know, I know, I'm not a kid but I do like chewable vitamins because it helps me remember to take them. Vitamins taste nasty and I can only take them with coffee or milk. The only other multivitamin I'll take is one from Nature Made. That's really the only non-chewable vitamin I'll buy.

That's everything I used up! Not a whole bunch of stuff, but definitely more than I thought. Hopefully I'll have enough empties for February! I do foresee a bit of skincare getting used up this month.

2 comments:

  1. Great post! I love reading favorites and empties posts! Followed you via the Monday Blog Hop :)

    glossedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)