Monday, August 21, 2017

Ulta Beauty Haul

I haven't purchased anything beauty related since December 2016. Yep, a full 7 months of not spending any money on makeup, skincare, haircare, etc. If you're a reader of my blog, you know having my daughter early had me put my blog on hold, as well as taking care of myself. I used to love doing my makeup and having a long skincare routine. Since she's been born, I have yet to wear makeup and I still struggle with doing even the simplest of skincare routines. I had put myself on a no-buy for this year, but was really wanting to start feeling good about myself again. Did I need more makeup? No, not at all, but it felt good ordering new products to add to my collection, and Ulta is definitely my favorite place for all things beauty. 

I have a ton of skincare, but always enjoy trying something new, so when I saw the brand Skinfood was on sale, I took advantage! I picked up the Rice Brightening Scrub Foam and the Egg White Pore Hot Steam Pack. My skin needs some good exfoliation and brightening, and my blackheads are out of control, so I cannot wait to try these! Plus, I love Korean brand skincare, as they always seem to have the best products at typically great prices.

I need new eyeshadow palettes like I need a hole in my head. The Ulta brand had a sale going as well, and I was very interested in getting the Melisa Michelle palette. I just love her and have been following her YouTube channel for years now. Her palette comes with 9 eyeshadows, a highlight, blush and a liquid lipstick. Not a bad deal for just $20 if you ask me! I also picked up two of their other eyeshadow palettes, Rose Gold and Matte Neutrals. I can't wait to start playing with these!

During the time I made this purchase, there was a sampler pack of haircare if you spent a certain amount, so I decided to get it. There are so many nice products from Living Proof, It's a 10, Redken and more. I usually don't do much with my hair, and I typically let it air dry, but I'll be able to use most of these products. 

Is there anything you've treated yourself to lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)