Wednesday, October 5, 2016

October Goals

October and cooler weather is finally here, and I couldn't be more excited! Fall is my favorite season, and I'm also nearly 29 weeks pregnant so the heat we were having was not good to me. I always start the month off going over my goals from the last month, and then telling you all what my goals are for the new month. 

Goals from September

- Finish the one book I started back in August: Big fat fail over here! I'm just about halfway through it at this point. 

- Go out on a date with my husband: YES! Our 3 year wedding anniversary was September 21st, so we went out for a lunch date to Olive Garden. I can never get enough of their unlimited soup, salad, and breadsticks!

- Donate more to Purple Heart: Sort of! I've been getting more things together to donate and so far I have three big trash bags worth, and I have a pickup scheduled for later this month. 

- Use up 10 beauty products: I just looked in my empties bag, and there are exactly 10 products! Woohoo! They're not all entirely beauty/makeup, but I have a few healthcare things as well, which counts in my book!

Goals for October

- Get more baby stuff set up. My husband and I have very recently started getting baby stuff together for when Olivia arrives. We had some amazing things that were very kindly given to us, and more kind people are giving us stuff soon, plus my baby shower is in a couple weeks! We're gonna be loaded but I need to get my booty into gear and have it all set up and organized. At least the crib is put together!

- Clean and declutter our home more. You all know I've been on a decluttering kick in all aspects of my life. I've gotten rid of countless things, and thrown away junk I hadn't used or cared about in years. This week and last week alone, I went through about 10 trash bags worth of stuff to throw away, and it's like a breath of fresh air. 

- Take better care of myself. This is kind of broad, but since I'm now in the third trimester, I need to take the time to really take care of myself. Sometimes I feel like a chicken with its head cut off when I'm cleaning, throwing junk away, putting donation bags together, etc., and I know alot of my aches and pains are due to that. I also have been very bad again with not taking care of my skin, and I didn't wear makeup at all in September. I need to have more nights where I take a nice shower, pamper myself with a face mask, and REST!

- Post at least 3 times a week. I had an original goal of posting Monday's, Wednesday's, and Fridays. I was good the first full week in September, then it was very sporadic. I think with everything going on and me in hardcore nesting mode, this little blog has gotten neglected. So, even if I don't do the Monday, Wednesday, Friday thing, if I can aim to post 3 days a week, I'll be proud of myself. 

Well that's everything! What are some of your goals for this month? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)