Thursday, May 7, 2015

Another Ulta & Sephora Haul?! + A Life Update

Hey guys! So yet again I have another haul to share. In my defense, Sephora sent me a 10% off code for making it to VIB through 2016 (still working on maintaining Rouge status!), and Ulta was having free shipping with a $35 purchase. It's normally $50, but I didn't really feel like spending that much, so I waited. Lets get into the goodies!

Starting with Ulta, Batiste was on sale buy 1, get 1 50% off, so naturally I got my favorite Tropical scent. I know I had picked one up in April, but to me, you can never have enough dry shampoo!

I can't remember if I ever tried the Nivea A Kiss of Milk & Honey lip balm, or if I even have one in my lip balm stash. Either way, I've heard good things about this particular scent, plus I needed to add something inexpensive to get to free shipping. 

Next up is quite a few of the Montagne Jeunesse face masks. These are only $1.99 at Ulta and I don't believe I've ever tried them. I picked up a Mint Choc Chip mask, a Creamy Coconut mask, and three of the Hot Spring Sauna masks since those seemed the most interesting. 

It Cosmetics brushes are so stinking awesome but they can be kinda pricey. I already have a foundation brush of theirs, which is really nice, but I do prefer to use a Beauty Blender with my foundations/concealers at the moment. The brush I got this time is the 105 Airbrush Blending Crease. This brush is so soft I even made my husband feel it and he thought it felt really nice too! I can't wait to wash this bad boy and give it try.


Oh Sephora, you complete me! I don't know what it is, but Sephora gets me all the time. When they sent me the 10% off code, I told myself I wasn't going to use it because I didn't need anything. Of course I didn't listen to my brain! I picked up the Sephora brand Total Purify & Cleanse Gel. This is supposed to be really nice for oily skin as it helps to really clean your skin and remove makeup. I'm pretty excited to try it out because Sephora brand skincare is decently priced. 

Belif is a brand that I had talked about in one of my VIB sale posts and it's a brand that I'm really starting to learn about and love. I decided to pick up their Bergamot Herbal Extract Toner. It says it's good for normal/combination skin so I may wait to try this until it gets closer to Fall. I get really oily in the Summer, so I need more mattifying products to help combat it. 

My splurge for this purchase is the Make Up For Ever Artist Palette Volume 1-Nudes. Sorry I don't have a picture of the colors, but they're your basic neutrals which you all know I love and can never get enough. I've been wanting to try out their Artist shadows for a while, but they are pretty expensive. The palette is only $42, but it's got a value of $136! I definitely plan on doing a review on this, but I have to play around with it a bit.

I can safely say this is my last major haul for quite a while! The reason for that is, I made the decision to leave my job at the end of May. It was hard, but I'm very blessed to have an amazing husband who supports my decision 100%. He was the one to actually really push me into giving my notice, since he was tired of seeing me so upset all the time. I won't go into details, but I've just been very unhappy there for a long time, like for years, and I've been there for a total of 5 years. It was just getting harder and harder going in, trying to fake being happy, and people can tell when someone truly isn't happy. Anyway, my last day of work will be May 30th and I'm just so excited. I don't have any plans really on where my life will take me at the moment, but I do know that I want this little blog of mine to become something bigger, so definitely expect way more posts from me! My posting schedule will either be a post daily, minus Sunday, or a post Monday through Friday. Please let me know what YOU guys want, and I will do my best! Thank you to all the amazing people who take the time out to read my blog and support me. It truly means the world and it's what keeps me doing what I love, so thank you, thank you, thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on leaving your job! I know how terrible it is to spend five years at a job that makes you miserable - I just left mine a few months ago and am looking for something new. I hope whatever you choose to do next makes you happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thank you!! It's not a good feeling for sure. I stayed because 1, it was a job and 2, I actually like a bunch of my co-workers. 5 years is a long time when I was unhappy for probably the last 3. I know I made the right decision though even when I question my husband if I did or not.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)