Monday, March 30, 2015
Review: Radha Beauty 100% Pure Argan Oil
*Disclosure* This product was provided for review purposes. All opinions are 100% honest and my own, like always.
Hey everyone! Today's review is going to be of Radha Beauty's Argan Oil. I've been really into oils lately and I think they've helped me out alot, especially with this nasty Winter we had.
Here is a description of the product taken from Amazon:
A purer way to beautiful looking skin and revitalized hair
• 100% Pure Argan Oil is first cold pressed to ensure the best quality, highest-grade oil.
• Unscented, Lightweight & pure for the ultimate healthy glow.
• No preservatives, chemicals, water or other oils added. 100% Pure argan oil
• Radha Argan oil is made organically in small batches and imported directly from Morocco to ensure premium quality!
Radha 100% Argan Oil is your best choice for moisturize and condition!
• Naturally freshens, hydrates and softens dry skin better than any other moisturizer on the market.
• Repairs and beautifies hair, from roots to split-ends and improves scalp health.
• Strengthens brittle nails and cuticles.
I tried this oil on my hair and my face. It is really incredibly hydrating and was honestly a bit too much for my hair. Even though I have really dry, brittle hair at the moment, this oil made it feel greasy, even with the tiniest bit. I do have fine hair though, which makes it difficult to find something hydrating, but won't make it greasy.
On my face however, that helped me so much with the bad dry skin I've been having all Winter. I just go through my normal skincare routine at night, and then top it all off with this argan oil. It feels slightly heavy at first, but then sinks in after about 20 minutes or so. It doesn't get all over my pillow, which is a plus, and I end up waking up with skin that's radiant, hydrated and clear. I thought this may clog my pores and break me out, but it doesn't at all.
There was only one downside to this oil. I had gotten a bottle of this that reeked of chemicals, but thought maybe it was just the packaging or something, so I only used it once and it was just awful smelling. Apparently more people had problems with their oils smelling bad as well, so I was sent another bottle, no questions asked, and I threw out the bad one. This bottle I have now does smell a little strange, but definitely not as bad as the first. I can't even begin to describe the smell of the first bottle, it was so bad. I will continue using this oil because I like how it makes my skin feel.
You can find this argan oil here on Amazon for only $15.89, which I think is a pretty nice deal considering how other brands are pretty expensive.
What do you think of argan oils?