Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Lorac Pro 2 Palette: Look #2

Hey everyone! Here is my second look from the Lorac Pro 2 Palette. I'm having so much fun with this little baby and I'm really glad I bought it. There are endless looks! Make sure to check out my review of this palette here. Anyways, here we go:


I like how the taupe-y gray colors look in this palette, so those were the focus. I started out with Chrome and used that all over the lid, up to the crease. I then took Cool Gray and blended that through my crease. I mixed the colors Buff and Snow an used that as my highlight. I took a little bit extra of Buff and blended out any harsh lines. I finished off with mascara and I was set. This turned out more neutral than I thought so my third and last look I'm going to post has a little more color involved :)

What do you guys think of this palette?

5 comments:

  1. Love this look for an everyday smokey eye!
    Looks great :)

    xo Franchesca| City Mermaid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I never thought about it being an everyday smokey eye! Shows how much I never do smokey eyes...

      Delete
  2. Wow! You are really good at that! make-up and I don't really get along, but thanks to people like you I can sometimes pull off something that looks half-way decent.... :)
    xox, Crystelle
    CrystelleBoutique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you for the sweet compliment! I'm far from a professional, but I like to think I'm helping in some way :)

      Delete
  3. Love this palette more and more.

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)