Thursday, July 3, 2014

June 2014 Empties

Hey guys! It's time for one of my favorite posts, empties! I love reading these and watching YouTube videos of products that have been used up. I may be weird, but it's incredibly satisfying using up products. I didn't use up quite as much as I have in the past few months, but here is what I did use up!

 Starting with haircare, the first product I used up is the Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo. I always go through shampoo way faster than conditioner, so that's still in my shower! I absolutely loved this shampoo! I featured this and the conditioner back in a favorites post here and basically I just think this is amazing. It made my hair feel soft and fluffy, and took ages to go through since the bottle is so huge.

Next up we have the Rusk Sensories Full Green Tea and Alfalfa Shampoo. My husband was the main person using this, but I used it every once in a while. It was nice, smelled good too, but wasn't amazing. It's one of those shampoos that doesn't lather much, so I felt like I had to use more to make my hair feel clean. 

Last product for hair is the best dry shampoo to ever exist, Batiste Dry Shampoo in the Tropical scent. I've had these in multiple empties posts and my original review of it is here. The post is over a year old, but I still get views on it! 

Now for some healthcare stuff! I used up a Crest Complete Toothpaste in the Wintergreen flavor. Honestly, I didn't care for this much. It did its job, but I have really sensitive teeth so I have to use a sensitive toothpaste, which this one is not. I think I only bought it because it was inexpensive and I wanted to try something different.

Then we have some vitamins from Nature Made. Nature Made vitamins are my favorite brand for some reason. Their prices are reasonable, and drugstores usually have deals for buy 1, get 1 free and they also have multiple coupons available. I recently stocked up at Walgreens and paid just under $20 for 4 bottles of vitamins. They'll last me a while too. Anyways, I used up a Super B-Complex which is supposed to help with energy and D3 which is good for people who don't get much sun (I'm practically a vampire). 

 Lastly is skincare. I used up the L'Occitane Moisturizing Lip Balm. This has to be one of the best lip balms ever! I looked it up on Sephora recently and at first I couldn't find it, but it looks like they changed the packaging to a squeeze tube. Anyways, this stuff is really hydrating and it doesn't leave a slick look to the lips, it's mainly matte, which makes for a great base under lipsticks and pigmented glosses.

Next up we have the Murad Soothing Gel Cleanser. Honestly, I wasn't much of a fan of this. It cleaned alright but I just didn't like it. Won't be repurchasing!

The Body Shop's Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner is a Godsend for my super oily skin in the Summer! This is a bottle I had leftover from the end of last Summer or beginning of Fall. It's way too harsh in the colder months, but I absolutely love using this in the morning to get rid of any excess oils from the night before. 

Next is another Murad product and it's the Essential-C Eye Cream with SPF 15. This stuff was great! It's just a tiny sample size I had but it lasted me a good 3 weeks or so. The full size of this costs a whopping $69 but I feel it may be worth it. It left my eye area feeling hydrated but not oily, and I suffer from greasy eyelids too! Murad, why you be so expensive?! 

Last product I used up is the infamous Glamglow Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment. I have a review of this here and basically I think it's not worth the hype. Some people love it, and that's all fine and dandy, but I won't waste my money on this again. I'll use up the other small jar and little sample tube I have though, but I won't repurchase!

That's everything I used up! Hopefully next month we have some makeup since it's been a while! What did you use up last month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)