Friday, May 16, 2014

It's Judy Time Eyeshadow Palette: Look #2- Pretty in Purple

Hello everyone! As promised, here is the second look I created using the It's Judy Time Eyeshadow Palette. It's a tad out of my comfort zone since I prefer neutral looks, but I definitely like how it came out.


I primed my eyes first like always, and the first color I used is the shimmery purple color (bottom row, fourth one in) on the first half of my lid. I then took the matte periwinkle shade (next to the shimmery purple) and put that on the outer half of my lids. To blend out any harsh lines and to add a little bit of crease color, I took the matte light brown shade (top row, second color) just to smooth things out a bit. I finished off the eyeshadow look with the matte cream color on my browbone and to also blend out the other colors. For mascara, I used the Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes Mascara in the So Black! color. I'm still on the fence about this mascara because it looks nice in person, but in these pictures I feel it looks clumpy. Could just be my eyes though. 

Anyways, I hope you like this look! Also, let me know if you want me to do another look with this palette. I've been having alot of fun with this little baby!

4 comments:

  1. Those colors are so pretty! Love this look.
    -Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this pop of blue.

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really think it came out nicely :)

      Delete

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)