Monday, March 24, 2014

NOTD: Revlon Colorstay Indigo Night

Hey guys! I did my nails yesterday (so excuse the horrible job I did. I'm still rubbish at painting my nails!) and I'm so happy with the color and everything, so I wanted to share!

I picked up the Revlon Colorstay nail polish in the shade Indigo Night at Big Lots yesterday for only $1.50. I have no idea if this is a discontinued shade, but I'm surprised I actually bought this. Blue isn't typically a color I go for, but something about this stood out to me. I figured for just over a buck, if I don't like it, it's no big deal. The first thing I love about this is the color. I just love how this works with my fair skin. Once I put it on my nails, I was amazed at how pigmented this shade is! I probably could've gotten away with only doing one coat, but I did two just to be safe. The brush is interesting too. No matter how much polish I tried to get off of the brush, it still picked up alot and I was able to coat all nails on one hand without having to dip it back in. That can either be a good thing or bad thing. Since I'm not the best at doing my nails, the polish did get a bit messy for me, but I was able to work with it. 

Overall, I really am so happy with this nail polish! I did get a couple more Revlon polishes during my little shopping trip, so I have high hopes for them as well!

Have you tried this nail polish before? If so, what do you think of it?

6 comments:

  1. I've not tried this polish before, but the colour is so cute. I really like this type of blue and even though you say you did a messy job it looks really neat to me. It does look lovely next to your fair skin too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you! I'm still getting the hang of doing my nails better. Thank you for the very nice comments :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous shade, looks great on you! I've found a few of these at Big Lots too lately, love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing how many they have! There are tons!

      Delete
  3. love love love this shade

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)