Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sunday Social

Sunday Social


It's been quite a while since I've done Sunday Social, and I'm feeling lazy today with it being a day off work, so I figured it's a good day for this! Here are this week's questions.

1. What do you miss most about being a kid?
I miss just being able to do what I want, when I wanted. I had no responsibility and I could just play with my Barbies whenever

2. Did you have a nickname growing up?
Well, with my name being Katy, I had an aunt who would call me katydid all the time. Some people would call me Kate, but I never really liked that. People would also assume my name was Kaitlin or Kathleen or some longer name that was shortened to Katy. My name is just Katy people. I can show you my birth certificate!

3. What was your favorite thing to do at recess?
Probably swings or the monkey bars

4. What did you want to be when you grew up?
For some odd reason, I wanted to be a waitress but only because my mom said she was a waitress when she was younger. Then when I got a little older, I wanted to be an actress. Now, I don't know what the hell I wanna do with my life. I'm 24, I should know by now

5. Did you participate in any school activities?
Nope, I was an antisocial outcast who hated school and anything to do with it :)

6. What is the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still remind you about?
 Probably the fact that I was a streaker when I was really little. Before we moved to the house my parents live in now, I would always run outside with no clothes on. I was a weird kid

2 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong to want to become a waitress :) I think as a kid you imagine it being really cool & fun.
    Thanks for participating in our weekly Friendly Bunch Blog Hop ones again!

    Hope this time the hopping was successful for you!

    Don’t forget to stop by next week. You might find great new blogs to follow. ;)

    Have a great day!

    xo,

    Luchessa.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yeah, when I was young, I thought it would be cool, but now I don't think I could ever be a waitress with how shy I am!

      Delete

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)