Thursday, May 19, 2016

Review: derma e Psorzema Creme

*Disclosure* This post is sponsored thanks to derma e and Brandbacker. All opinions are 100% honest and my own, like always

Hey guys! Today I'm going to be sharing with you a product that is absolutely incredible for helping with eczema, psoriasis, or just really dry, flaky and itchy skin. I had the chance to try out the derma e Psorzema Creme, and let me tell you, it's fantastic!

First off, here is derma e's backstory of Plant Powered “Non-Prescriptions”:

If you’re living with eczema or psoriasis, you know how painful, frustrating, and even embarrassing it can be. Recurring patches of dry, red, itchy, flaky, irritated skin can make you want to hide.

You may have turned to prescription treatments or over-the-counter products only to be dissatisfied with the results, or the fact that they contain ingredients like steroids, coal tars or pine tars. The good news is that we’ve formulated something incredibly effective, and so safe that the entire family could use it.

derma e Psorzema® Crème
is made with a safe and effective blend of herbal extracts and skin vitamins such as Neem, Burdock, Bearberry, Vitamins A and E to help soften and soothe dry, irritated, scaling skin. It’s natural blend of ingredients help reduce redness and encourage healthy looking skin without the use of steroids, coal tar or pine tar.

The results
Aside from experiencing eczema and psoriasis symptom relief, participants were pleased with the overall feel and look of their skin.
• 96% felt very moisturizing
• 92% felt soothing upon application
• 88% helped skin look healthier
• 72% helped relieve itching 


For me, I do not have psoriasis and I feel for anyone who does, because I can tell it just looks so painful and irritating. There are times throughout the year where I get eczema, and it makes my skin feel so dry and itchy, and I go through so many different lotions and creams, hoping it'll provide me with relief. I tend to have eczema flare-ups on my arms in the Winter, and then again in Spring when the weather doesn't know if it wants to be warm or cold. Lately, it's been raining pretty much for 2 weeks straight and it's colder than normal, so of course it's making my skin freak out. I couldn't wait to give this a go and see how it worked for me. 

The product comes in a 4 ounce jar with a twist off lid. The cream is thick and white, but it melts into the skin perfectly and doesn't leave a greasy residue. The blend of different vitamins in this product help to soothe and soften my skin almost instantly. There is no distinguishable scent that I can tell, and it's not overpowering at all. 

derma e has a video on YouTube, which you can watch here, to learn more about this product and you can see results that others have experienced.  

If you have any of these skin issues, I do recommend giving this product a try. It's helped out my skin and has made it feel softer and less flaky and itchy. 

derma e does have a disclaimer on their site that states: "Psoriasis and Eczema usually have an internal component that needs to be addressed in order to resolve the condition completely. We highly recommend you work with a natural healthcare practitioner to help resolve this condition. There are many types of skin conditions, and what works for one individual may not work for others."

You can find Psorzema at health food stores as well as the derma e website for $19.95.  

What do you think of this product? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)