Monday, January 11, 2016

Review: Derma E Firming DMAE Eye Lift #NOTICETHELOTUS


*Disclosure* This post is sponsored thanks to Derma E and BrandBacker. All opinions are 100% honest and my own, like always

Hi everyone! I was so excited to be chosen to talk about the Derma E Firming DMAE Eye Lift. You all know I love a good eye cream, and Derma E is known for being free of parabens, phthalates, mineral oil and petrolatum, as well as cruelty-free, gluten-free and 100% vegan!

Derma E is now selling a few of their products at Target, with the Firming DMAE Eye Lift being one of them. I've tried just a couple Derma E products in the past, and have always been impressed. I definitely love what the company stands for in regards to animal welfare and taking care of the planet. 

The Derma E DMAE Eye Lift is said to visibly lift, firm and tighten the delicate eye area, while smoothing crow's feet. DMAE is clinically proven to boost collagen for firmer, more resilient skin. InstaLift® Goji Berry glycopeptides add further firming, lifting and tightening antioxidant power. Advanced peptides Argireline® and Matrixyl® synthe'6® work together to soften facial muscles and synthesize new key components such as collagen, helping smooth wrinkles and discourage new lines from forming. Hyaluronic Acid, also known as nature's moisture magnet, infuses a surge of cooling eye moisture helping leave skin soft, smooth, tone and rehydrated. With continued use, this is said to leave the eye area firmer, smoother and younger looking. 

Since I started using this, I can definitely tell a difference with the skin around my eyes. I used this morning and night for about a week, then just at night for another week and a half. I love how hydrating this feels while sinking in fast, and it just feels like my eyes are brighter and smoother. I don't have wrinkles yet, but I do get dehydration lines. Those are gone since starting to use this!

There is a video on YouTube that you can watch here to see the results people have gotten from using this eye cream, and some of them are pretty fantastic! 

Now that Derma E is at Target, what are you planning to pick up? Next time I go, I definitely want to see what they have to offer (along with buying some things I probably don't need, but hey, that's what Target does to you!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)