Saturday, August 2, 2014

July 2014 Favorites!

It's that time of the month again where I show you guys what I've been loving. I feel like I purchased a decent amount of products this past month, but there was one standout that's brand new to my collection, along with a few others! 

First up we have the Freeman Facial Clay Mask in Mint & Lemon. Now I gotta admit, I've only used it once but I was super impressed after that one use, I had to mention it! It has the same mint green color as the Mint Julep Masque that everyone talks about, but this one isn't as thick. The only thing that sort of turns me off is that it burns a little after you put it on. That feeling goes away after about 5 minutes so it's bearable to me. After I rinsed off this mask, I absolutely love how soft this made my face feel. This is geared towards people with breakouts and large pores and I have to say, I really feel like my pores were shrunk a bit. I have quite a few of these Freeman masks and the ones I've tried have not disappointed me. They're super inexpensive as well, so you can't go wrong!

Next up we have a lip gloss by Smashbox and the color is called Pout. Honestly, I got this years ago in a holiday kit from Sephora, so I have no idea if it's still available or not. Anyways, I used this lip gloss about half the time this month and I just love the baby pink color. It doesn't show up that pink on the lips though, it's just a wash of color. It's also not sticky at all, which is a big plus.

The other half of the month, I've Been using the Maybelline The Elixir lip gloss in the color Celestial Coral. I'm pretty sure I've talked about these glosses before, but they're amazing! They feel great on the lips, they're not sticky and the color payoff is very nice. Next to the NYX Butter Glosses, these are definitely a favorite from the drugstore!

Now we have a shower gel from Philosophy called Happy Birthday, Beautiful! I'm about 99% sure that this was a birthday gift from Sephora some years back and I'm just now using it. It's vanilla birthday cake scented, and is delicious! You all know I'm a major fan of these Philosophy shower gels, and this one is definitely no exception. If I had the money, I'd buy all the scents in massive sizes so I have enough for the rest of my life :)

Last, but not least, we have the glorious Lorac Pro 2 palette. I did a review on this here and it's as amazing as it looks. The colors are gorgeous and they feel amazing when you swatch them. I know I said in my review, but if you buy any eyeshadow palette this year, have it be this one. It's fantastic!

What have you guys been loving this past month?

4 comments:

  1. The Lorac palette is so so good!

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it?! If they come out with a third, I have to get it!

      Delete
  2. I have to say I do love the look of the Lorac palette x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing! Used it today when I was getting ready for my husband's birthday dinner :)

      Delete

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)