Sunday, July 15, 2018

My $5 Ulta haul

A couple months ago, I placed an order with Ulta during a sale. I also had enough points saved up to cash in for $125 worth of product. I was so excited I had these points to use, hence the reason for an only $5 haul. Even though I've had these products in my collection for a little while now, I still wanted to share with everyone what I bought!

I pretty much loathe cleaning my makeup brushes, and I had been wanting one of those silicone mats to hopefully help speed up the brush cleaning process. I picked up the J.Cat Beauty Silicone Makeup Brush Cleaner with high hopes. I also picked up the Japonesque Makeup Brush Cleanser, which is something I use for spot cleaning in between deep cleans. 

The Ulta Beauty line of products were on sale, and I wanted to try out some of their Juice Infused Lip Oils. I got the scents Sweet Rose, Coconut, and Cranberry + Pomegranate. They smell so amazing, but definitely have an icky taste. 

Next up is some skincare. You all know that I've fallen in love with sheet masks, and I saw the Biobelle Botanic Fiber Sheet Mask Diary for a really good price. It comes with a set of 6 different face masks that look so cute! I haven't tried any out yet, but I'm pretty excited for them. 

Korean skincare is something I need to check out more, so I picked up the Goodal Phytowash Yerba Mate Cleansing Foam. This seems like it will be very nice for my awkward skin I've had lately. 

The last two products are palettes. I'm a huge fan of NARS blushes, and when I saw the Wanted I Cheek Palette, I knew I had to have it. They have a Wanted II palette, but those colors seemed way too dark for my fair skin. 

You all know my obession for eyeshadow palettes runs strong, and I had been lusting after the BH Cosmetics Zodiac Palette since it came out. With the discount and my points, this baby was practically free!

That's everything I purchased! I was so excited to finally have enough points to make this entire order cost practically nothing. Ulta's rewards system is incredible and totally worth it if you like to shop for beauty products. 

Have you had any impressive shopping trips lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)