Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Boxycharm: March 2018 - My First Box!

I unsubscribed from Ipsy quite a while ago, and was getting the itch to try a different beauty subscription service. I've seen videos on Boxycharm, and am always impressed with the products everyone receives. Boxycharm is only $21 a month, and you receive 4-5 full size products, which makes the cost of the box very worthwhile. I subscribed around the middle of March when there was no waitlist, and received my box just a couple days ago. 

So it looks like the theme this month is called "Baecation" which is a little weird. I can't stand the word bae at all honestly, and wish it would go away. Anyway, there are different variations of the box, but everyone received the Boxycharm & PUR eyeshadow palette, which has some gorgeous colors for Spring and Summer! I cannot wait to start playing around with it, even though I've been reading some mixed reviews. The palette is worth $36, which more than pays for the box.

I'm always looking for new brushes, so I was happy to receive The Vintage Cosmetic Company Smokey Eye Brush Set. It comes with shadow, angled, and smudger brushes and the set is worth about $23. 

I'm loaded with unopened mascaras in my makeup stash and will probably never have to buy any again, but I'm excited to try out the Bellapierre Cosmetics Volumizing Mascara at some point. Volume is typically what I go for in mascara, so I hope this is a good one. This mascara is worth $20

Believe it or not, but I have never tried any eye masks, so when I saw a 3 pack of the South Mane Beauty Eye Gels, I was curious. It says these are good for puffiness, dark circles, and is moisturizing. These are all things I need, especially with a toddler. These eye gels are worth $10

The last product is something I'm really excited for, and it's the Pretty Vulgar Make Them Blush in the shade Prim Vixen, which is a bright, matte pink shade. Perfect for Spring and Summer, but it's a blush I may need to use a topper with, as I'm not really used to matte blushes. This blush is worth $26

Needless to say, I'm SO happy I pulled the trigger and decided to subscribe to Boxycharm. The whole box was worth $115! I mean, you can't really get better than that for only $21. I will be continuing my subscription to Boxycharm until I start getting bored, which hopefully isn't for a while. If you would like to check out Boxycharm yourself, you can do so via my referral link here.

If you're already subscribed to Boxycharm, what did you receive in your box?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)