Friday, December 19, 2014

December 2014 Ipsy Bag

Hi guys! Today's post is going to be the very last Ipsy bag I receive this year! I honestly can't believe how fast this year went, and I know everyone and their dog says that. I swear time goes by faster, the older you get. Anyways, the theme of the bag this month is called Thinking of You. Lets see what I got!

I love the adorable little bag the products came in! It's so cute and I can definitely see myself carrying it around in my work bag or purse if I'm going out. 


The first product I received is the Swissco Electroplated Eyelash Curler. Now, I could've done without this as I don't need an eyelash curler, but this one seems alright. It does feel a little cheap when I'm holding it, but I have yet to try it on my lashes and see if it works well. 

Next up is the Beauty Without Cruelty A.H.A. 3% Facial Cleanser. I love me a good cleanser and I was so excited when I saw I was getting this. Normally I don't like AHAs, I'm more a BHA girl, but this is only a cleanser, so I'm sure it will be fine. It smells nice and light too!

Then I received the PIXI Fairy Dust in the shade Brightening Bare. This is just a loose pigment that looks like it can be used as shadow or a cheekbone highlight. I am curious to try it and see if I like it. PIXI products haven't been my favorite honestly. 

Then we have the Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in1 Mascara. I tried this mascara ages ago but I can't remember if I liked it or not. I was excited to see that I would be getting this so I can try it out again. It always gets good hype in the beauty world. 

The last product I received is the NYX Butter Lip Balm in the shade Parfait, which is the shade I was most interested in. I'm obsessed with NYX's butter glosses, but have not tried the balm version, so I'm pretty happy to be able to try this out. 

Overall, I'm very happy with this month's Ipsy bag! Instead of the lash curler, I probably would've preferred the eye cream that other people got. Oh well, I'm still happy and this month redeemed itself a bit for me. 

If you want to sign up and get your own Ipsy bag, I'd love if you used my referral link to sign up! It only costs $10 a month, plus shipping for some, and you get awesome products sent right to your doorstep every month. It's definitely been my favorite beauty subscription service. 

If you already get these bags, what did you think of yours?

2 comments:

  1. I got a double sided Crown brush that I was so pleased to receive, but I am intrigued by the lash curler since I never curl mine. Could you swatch the NYX? I got the Red Velvet shade, and I love the formula but don't care for the shade. Maybe I'm more of a Parfait kinda gal?

    Thanks for sharing!

    xo,
    Elizabeth
    www.episeofcake.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can do that for you! I plan on reviewing it!

      Delete

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)