Friday, September 25, 2015

Review: Bioderma Sensibio H2O

Hey everyone! I know, it's been a long time again since my last post. Life got a little crazy for a bit, and I just launched my YouTube channel, so the blog took a hit, and for that, I'm sorry! I have to get into a routine between the blog and YouTube, so bear with me til I can figure it all out! Anyways, today's review is going to be on the very much talked about Bioderma. I was so excited when Beautylish was able to stock this so we can now get it here in the states. 

Here is a bit about Bioderma from the Beautylish site:

Bioderma Sensibio H2O (also known as Créaline H2O) is a no-rinse micellar cleanser and makeup remover specially formulated for sensitive, normal to dry skin types. It can even remove water-resistant face and eye makeup! A soothing emollient thanks to cucumber extract, it clears up irritated skin and produces a feeling of instant freshness. Fragrance-free, alcohol-free, paraben-free, and hypoallergenic. 

I use Bioderma by taking either a cotton ball or pad, soaking it with the Bioderma solution, and then gently remove my makeup. This is safe to use around the delicate eye area, and I've had no issues whatsoever with irritation. 

I have found this to be the most effective makeup remover that I have EVER tried, seriously. It takes off all foundation, concealer, lip product, eye product, just everything. I don't wear waterproof mascara, so I can't say if Bioderma removes it effectively, but with having usually two coats of mascara on my lashes, this removes it very easily. It removes eyeliner as well, but if I have eyeliner wedged between my lashes, it doesn't really remove all of it until I go in with my cleanser afterward. If I had a very light makeup day, most times Bioderma takes care of all my cleansing and toning needs and I can go straight into treatments and moisturizers. 

It's pretty safe to say that I'm in love with Bioderma,, and as long as I have the funds for it, I will continue to repurchase. Beautylish carries three different sizes: 

100 ml for $6.95
250 ml for $12.95
500 ml for $19.95

When I had originally purchased, I think Beautylish had a special deal going since it had just been launched, because I purchased a bundle of two 500 ml bottles and a 250 ml bottle for $39.95. I wish it was still on the site because that deal is just crazy. Maybe they will again at some point, who knows. They do also have different ranges for oily skin and dry skin, which is kinda neat. I'm tempted to try the one for oily skin, but since we're heading into colder months, I'll stick with this one for now!

If you're interested in trying out Bioderma, you can check out the Beautylish site. 

Have you tried Bioderma before?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)