Wednesday, April 15, 2015

April 2015 Ipsy Bag

Hey everyone! I'm really excited that my Ipsy bag came in the mail yesterday, and I hadn't even gotten a tracking code. Weird, but that's happened before! This month's theme is called Beautifully Bohemian, and I'm excited for this one.

I love the style of the bag this month! It reminds me of a thin weaved basket, which probably sounds strange. I love the strips of color added and I can definitely see myself using this bag in everyday life. Onto the products!

First up, we have the MicaBeauty Eye Primer. I'm always on the hunt for a good eyeshadow primer, and this one says it's waterproof so hopefully it's good for Summertime use.

Next, I got a theBalm Nude Dude Eyeshadow Single in the shade Flirty, which is described as a shimmering golden violet color. I'm a fan of the brand, but it's not my favorite. I'm an eyeshadow junkie though, so I will have use for this I'm sure. 

I'm actually really excited for this next product. It's a blush by the brand Hikari in the shade Tango. It's a beautiful peachy pink shade and I'm pretty sure this is a full size product. In that case, this by itself costs $15, which is pretty darn cool!

I've heard of Klorane products before but never tried them. When I saw I was going to be receiving their Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk, I was really excited! I love dry shampoos since I don't wash my hair everyday. I'm hoping I can get decent use out of this can because it doesn't feel like it's filled very much. 

The last product I received is a JulieG Nail Color in the shade Damsel. I don't really like getting nail polish in subscription bags, but this color is right up my alley. Since Spring is finally here, I've been in the mood to do something with my nails, and this bright pink color seems perfect. 

Overall, I'm really happy with my bag this month. I feel like I got a nice range of products and they will all get used at some point. 

If you want your own Ipsy bag, you can sign up here! It only costs $10 a month, plus shipping for some, and you get 4-5 deluxe sized sample products with an occasional full sized one, like the blush above!

If you already receive Ipsy bags, what did you get this month?

4 comments:

  1. We got the same bag. I really liked this month except the dry shampoo. I just can't use it here. I love love love the blush! I think the eye primer had a weird smell to it but I will try it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got almost the same bag, except for the dry shampoo and polish. I know you like the bag but I hate it ! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah man, sorry you don't like the bag :/ I just think it's so cute! Hopefully you like the products though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I noticed the eye primer had a funny smell too, but I'm still going to try it out! I'm glad you like your bag! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)